Non-chemo OVCA therapy

Options
carolenk
carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
edited March 2012 in Ovarian Cancer #1
Here's the link to something interesting said about PARP inhibitors (still in clinical trials).

The best part of this article is the part where the expert says (and I paraphrase) "patients with ovarian cancer, for various reasons, are living longer than ever before."

http://www.cancernetwork.com/ovarian-cancer/content/article/10165/2042908

Comments

• Honordon
    Honordon Member Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Very Interesting
    I always read what you have to say I find you knowledge extremely helpful and do like that statement "patients with ovarian cancer, for various reasons, are living longer than ever before." yeah for that and again thank-you
  • carolenk
    Options
    Honordon said:

Very Interesting
    I always read what you have to say I find you knowledge extremely helpful and do like that statement "patients with ovarian cancer, for various reasons, are living longer than ever before." yeah for that and again thank-you

Thanks for the appreciation.
    Thanks for the appreciation. The PPAR inhibitors haven't gotten through phase III trials yet and I hope the FDA understands that it isn't always about "overall survival" if the benefit outweighs the risk regarding progression-free survival.
  • whiterose
    whiterose Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Hello
    I went to that link and it was a registration page for members only. Is there another link? I would like to read. Thanks.
  • carolenk
    Options
    whiterose said:

Hello
    I went to that link and it was a registration page for members only. Is there another link? I would like to read. Thanks.

Cancer Network
    The membership to the Cancer Network is free. The article is an interview/discussion that is not available anywhere else.

You could unsubscribe to the Cancer Network emails that come with membership; however, you might find the information useful.