Options
2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

10 yr survivor, real scared

hello kylez,

maybe i misunderstood, your oncologist said, your breast could be radiated again?

Yes, my rads oncologist said
    Yes, my rads oncologist said that IF the bc would return, I could have rads again in that breast. The cancer center I went to had the newest machine out there, and, they are really on the cutting edge of everything at the center. I don't know if that might have something to do with it or not, but, he said I could. And, my treatment was different than some I've read about on here. I know some said they had burns on their back from rads. That would not have been possible with me. My treatments were concave, they didn't go straight thru your body like those survivors treatments must have.

Wishing you the best of luck,

Kylez
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

10 year survivor real scared

Ty so much Denise, God bless you!

Prayers and hugs!

Prayers and hugs!
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    Jobi said:

Prayers
    You are in my thoughts and prayers! One day at time!

Dorene

Dorene-
    What a beautiful and

Dorene-
    What a beautiful and fun dress you're wearing. And such a perfect background!
    Suzanne
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

10 survivor real scared

Ty Sue, God bless you!

I know that you must be
    I know that you must be scared. The pink sisters are here to help you to get through this however we can. We will support and encourage you.

Hugs, Angie
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    I want to welcome you to the
    I want to welcome you to the board as well. You're in my prayers and there are a lot of "Kindred Spirits" on here that will help in any way they can. Here's praying your cancer has not returned. Please keep us posted.
    Big Hugs & Miles of Love,
    Kari
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Dorene-
    What a beautiful and

Dorene-
    What a beautiful and fun dress you're wearing. And such a perfect background!
    Suzanne

I so agree with you Suzanne!
    I so agree with you Suzanne! Dorene looks beautiful!

Sue :)