Anyone heard from Chen?

Options
roseann4
roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
I think of her often and hope she is doing well. She's such a hero to many of us.

Roseann

Comments

  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Chen
    Roseann,

    Chen was at the SoCal luncheon in Santa Barbara this past weekend, with New Flower, Bella Luna, faith_trust, and rutzetta. New Flower has some lovely photos from the luncheon on her expressions page.

    Traci
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

    Chen
    Roseann,

    Chen was at the SoCal luncheon in Santa Barbara this past weekend, with New Flower, Bella Luna, faith_trust, and rutzetta. New Flower has some lovely photos from the luncheon on her expressions page.

    Traci

    And me!!
    Um, Traci, I was there, too! Long three hour drive:)

    Anyway, Roseann, Claudia prepared us for a sickly lookin' woman and what we found was a beautiful vibrant lady with a surprising amount of energy. We even got to meet The Reggie!

    xoxo
    Victoria
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

    And me!!
    Um, Traci, I was there, too! Long three hour drive:)

    Anyway, Roseann, Claudia prepared us for a sickly lookin' woman and what we found was a beautiful vibrant lady with a surprising amount of energy. We even got to meet The Reggie!

    xoxo
    Victoria

    Freudian slip, I'm sure...:-)
    Victoria! How did I forget about YOU, Queen of the Troublemakers?!

    (Maybe I just assumed you were home makin' brownies and samplin' the cooking sherry.:-)

    Traci
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

    Freudian slip, I'm sure...:-)
    Victoria! How did I forget about YOU, Queen of the Troublemakers?!

    (Maybe I just assumed you were home makin' brownies and samplin' the cooking sherry.:-)

    Traci

    In the eye of the beholder
    See, you see me as Queen (thank you for that elevated status) of the Troublemakers (might you be one of those?) and Bella Luna sees a "good disposition."

    Brownies, maybe; red wine, perhaps; but cooking sherry??? Have you had a sip lately?

    We missed you and Trace and VickiSam. Hopefully, next time!

    xoxo
    Victoria
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    aisling8 said:

    In the eye of the beholder
    See, you see me as Queen (thank you for that elevated status) of the Troublemakers (might you be one of those?) and Bella Luna sees a "good disposition."

    Brownies, maybe; red wine, perhaps; but cooking sherry??? Have you had a sip lately?

    We missed you and Trace and VickiSam. Hopefully, next time!

    xoxo
    Victoria

    You and Traci
    just crack me up. Love when you two get going! Sounds like you all had a really good time. Wish I could have been there. Maybe I will make it to the Nor Cal Luncheon.
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

    And me!!
    Um, Traci, I was there, too! Long three hour drive:)

    Anyway, Roseann, Claudia prepared us for a sickly lookin' woman and what we found was a beautiful vibrant lady with a surprising amount of energy. We even got to meet The Reggie!

    xoxo
    Victoria

    Tis True
    That's right! Victoria was there too and her good disposition added plenty of smiles and laughter at the table. Claudia did look radiant and beautiful! Reggie, her main squeeze, even footed for part of the bill. And... Faith,Hope and a little bit of chemotherapy was also generous. They were class acts!
    Ines