mruble

sandy1943
sandy1943 Member Posts: 824
so sorry to read of chad's passing. I pray for God's comfort during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hugs, sandra

Comments

• mruble
    mruble Member Posts: 174
    Thank you
    Thank you so much, Sandra. It's been a difficul few days. In some ways I'm happy the funeral is over, but will miss the distractions it provided. Our loss will likely start to feel more real in the coming days.

Mary
  • GerryS
    GerryS Member Posts: 227 Member
    mruble said:

Thank you
    Thank you so much, Sandra. It's been a difficul few days. In some ways I'm happy the funeral is over, but will miss the distractions it provided. Our loss will likely start to feel more real in the coming days.

Mary

I am sorry..........
    Mary
    I am sorry to hear of Chads death. I read about Chad and only wish I could have known him. We may have crossed paths at Mayo. I see he was buried at St Johns, Collegeville, I have a cousin that was there for several years. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. God Bless..

Gerry
    Dx mar 2010
    IL Mayo Mar 2010
    2 yr survivor
    Stage 2n1m0
  • mruble
    mruble Member Posts: 174
    GerryS said:

I am sorry..........
    Mary
    I am sorry to hear of Chads death. I read about Chad and only wish I could have known him. We may have crossed paths at Mayo. I see he was buried at St Johns, Collegeville, I have a cousin that was there for several years. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers. God Bless..

Gerry
    Dx mar 2010
    IL Mayo Mar 2010
    2 yr survivor
    Stage 2n1m0

Thank you
    Thank you, Gerry. Chad was definitely one of a kind! I''ve worked at St. John's for 24 years so may have crossed paths with your cousin, as well as with you at Mayo!

Best wishes to you as you continue on your journey.

Mary