Anybody near Tucson?

pinkkari09
pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
Hi Pinks, I'm going to Tucson Thursday and coming back home to lame, cold, South Dakota on Monday. Was wondering if anybody was in Tucson and may want to meet up, I've never met anybody on this site, and when I see all those reunions it makes me wish I didn't live in desolate South Dakota.

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    NOPE NYS but I have cousins
    NOPE NYS but I have cousins in Tuscon. I hope you find some in the area..

Denise
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Kari,
    Hope you have a fun, safe trip. I know there are quite a few girls from Phoenix, but not sure about Tucson. So hope you are able to meet a "pink".

xoxo,
    Jean
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

NOPE NYS but I have cousins
    NOPE NYS but I have cousins in Tuscon. I hope you find some in the area..

Denise

I don't know anyone, but,
    I don't know anyone, but, maybe a pink sister from Tucson will see this post and get in touch with you. I hope so!

Love, Leeza
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Kari,
    Hope you have a fun, safe trip. I know there are quite a few girls from Phoenix, but not sure about Tucson. So hope you are able to meet a "pink".

xoxo,
    Jean

Have a great time Kari!

Have a great time Kari!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Wish I May, Wish I Might...
    Ahhh... I live in SoCal. If things were a go on my end, I would fly over to Tuscon in a heartbeat to meet up with you Kari! You have a blast visiting with your good friend and dance up a storm at the wedding! Sounds like tons of fun await in Tuscon! Good for you, Kari!
    Ines
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Wish I May, Wish I Might...
    Ahhh... I live in SoCal. If things were a go on my end, I would fly over to Tuscon in a heartbeat to meet up with you Kari! You have a blast visiting with your good friend and dance up a storm at the wedding! Sounds like tons of fun await in Tuscon! Good for you, Kari!
    Ines

I really wish I did too
    I really wish I did too Kari. It would truly be an honor to meet you! Have a wonderful time and I hope that some pink sister can meet up with you.

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Ritzy said:

I really wish I did too
    I really wish I did too Kari. It would truly be an honor to meet you! Have a wonderful time and I hope that some pink sister can meet up with you.

Sue :)

I hope that the weather in
    I hope that the weather in Tuscon is hot and sunny and that you're having a great time.

Hugs, Jan
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Kari, have a great trip,
    Kari, have a great trip, just the weather alone will be wonderful. I can't wait for spring and summer here. Glad you had a good scan it makes the trip that much better.

Wish I lived in warm Tucson!

Carol
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Kari i wished i lived
    Kari i wished i lived somewhere like that instead being surrounded by cornfields here in Iowa...lol!
    Id love to meet you ...maybe someday we will!
    By the way i love the look!
  • serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    Im next 'state' in
    Im next 'state' in minnesota...still a jaunt. Let me know if you come to town for the mall of america or something. hugs. Jayne
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    jo jo said:

Kari i wished i lived
    Kari i wished i lived somewhere like that instead being surrounded by cornfields here in Iowa...lol!
    Id love to meet you ...maybe someday we will!
    By the way i love the look!

Hey JoJo I'm in Sioux Falls
    Hey JoJo I'm in Sioux Falls SD, maybe we could hook up sometime:)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Im next 'state' in
    Im next 'state' in minnesota...still a jaunt. Let me know if you come to town for the mall of america or something. hugs. Jayne

Hey Kari, how was your trip?
    Hey Kari, how was your trip? Fun?