Options
CarolineGM
CarolineGM Member Posts: 4
Hi guys! My name is Caroline and I am new here. I have joined this forum to know more about Ovarian Cancer as well as to share ideas and help others.

Nice meeting you guys.

Caroline

Comments

• poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    welcome
    hope you find what you need
  • whiterose
    whiterose Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi Caroline
    Hi Caroline and welcome to the board.....
  • AnneBehymer
    AnneBehymer Member Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Wishing you weren't here
    This is one time I hate seeing new members you would not be here if you or someone you love did not have this disease. Now that I said thay welcome you have come to the right place I love the warriors on this board they will guide (I know I did not spell that right darn chemo brain) through this battle and give words of wisdem (oh crap another word down)and support. There is nothing that can not be said here I told my mom once that I never thought I would be talking about my poop so much with people I have never met. I think it makes it easier to talk about these things because we can not see their faces but you can feel their love. Please come often and talk about anything you want if we don't know the answer someone on this baord will find it for you.

Love, Hugs, and prayers
    Anne
  • lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

Wishing you weren't here
    This is one time I hate seeing new members you would not be here if you or someone you love did not have this disease. Now that I said thay welcome you have come to the right place I love the warriors on this board they will guide (I know I did not spell that right darn chemo brain) through this battle and give words of wisdem (oh crap another word down)and support. There is nothing that can not be said here I told my mom once that I never thought I would be talking about my poop so much with people I have never met. I think it makes it easier to talk about these things because we can not see their faces but you can feel their love. Please come often and talk about anything you want if we don't know the answer someone on this baord will find it for you.

Love, Hugs, and prayers
    Anne

Hi Caroline
    You've come to the right place for support and information. I have found that the women on this board are incredibly caring and loving. You can ask questions, you can vent, you can cry, and you will get nothing but sympathy and support here.

Take care,
    Kelly
  • Radioactive34
    Radioactive34 Member Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Hi Caroline
    You've come to the right place for support and information. I have found that the women on this board are incredibly caring and loving. You can ask questions, you can vent, you can cry, and you will get nothing but sympathy and support here.

Take care,
    Kelly

Perfectly said Kelly...this
    Perfectly said Kelly...this group rocks
  • carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
    Options

Perfectly said Kelly...this
    Perfectly said Kelly...this group rocks

What are you?
    Welcome, Caroline! Are you a survivor or a support person?
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    carolenk said:

What are you?
    Welcome, Caroline! Are you a survivor or a support person?

You have
    come to the right place for information and incredible support. Welcome but, like one of the others said, wish you didn't have to come here.

Karen