Had the bone scan/Frustrated again

2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    MAJW said:

Carol...
    We'll ride the bus together this morning.....! I have my 5th brain rads this morning then on to have my port inserted....not looking forward to this.....but we do what we have to do....I am so sorry you are in limbo with all these conflicting tests and knowing how you feel....We all understand the frustration......

Know I have you in my heart and prayers, my dear friend....
    Hugs, Nancy

Vent here all you want
    Vent here all you want Carol. We're here for you, to support you or anything else you need.

Hugs, Kylez
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Frustrating indeed
    Carole-
    Sending only positive vibes and good thoughts your way as you get to the bottom of this latest dilemma. Wishing you good results and new hope.

Suzanne

Praying for you Carol
    I wish I knew something else to say, but, all I can think of is that I am praying for you Carol and that I am here for you.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    carkris said:

That is very frustrating. I
    That is very frustrating. I hate it when thishappens. hoping your new scans are right and the herceptin is the thing for you. prayers for a perfect bone scan

You've got all of my prayers
    You've got all of my prayers and positive thoughts!

Sue :)
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Ritzy said:

You've got all of my prayers
    You've got all of my prayers and positive thoughts!

Sue :)

Carol .. My heart and love go out to you. ...
    After reading your message .. .. it appears that you have a 'great' handle on your
    health. You did not bury your head into the sand -- but you have climbed mountains
    to search for answers - and treatments.

You are 1 tough COOKIE -- and I so, admire you.

Continue your quest, and leave no stone unturned.

Gentle hugs, dear beloved Sister.

Vicki Sam
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Glad you had a better
    Glad you had a better experience this time but sorry things didn't look better for you.will keep you in my thoughts.
    Hugs Frankie