*** ~ Dancing With The Stars Is On - Yippee! ~ ***

Options

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Megan M said:

Every time I mention DWTS
    Every time I mention DWTS coming on, my hubby sort of rolls his eyes. He'll watch it whether he wants to or not! LOL

The 19th is circled on my calendar with a big DWTS written on it!

You Girls .. are so F u n n y!
    I am not a fan of DWTS, however, I do enjoy your postings describing the celebrity
    dancers -- flubs, successes and faults!!!!. LOL

Hope all you enjoy the new season .. starting tomorrow night, on ABC. Go Team ???

Still laughing ...as you all seem to indulge me and all my craziness during College and
    Professional Football season.

Vicki Sam
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

I am not a fan of DWTS, however, I do enjoy your postings describing the celebrity

Hope all you enjoy the new season .. starting tomorrow night, on ABC. Go Team ???

Still laughing ...as you all seem to indulge me and all my craziness during College and

Vicki Sam

Just a few more hours
    Just a few more hours sisters and it is on! LOL Can't wait to see everyone's comments on tonight's dancing!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Just a few more hours
    Just a few more hours sisters and it is on! LOL Can't wait to see everyone's comments on tonight's dancing!

What can I say except..........
    OMG! Could you believe tonight's show? Everyone was dancing and performing like they were pros! It was amazing! I kept hitting my poor hubby saying "OMG, can you believe this? OMG, this is amazing! OMG, this is the best season", and then my hubby moved from the couch. LOL Poor guy, first I make him watch it with me and then I beat on him. LOL

Anyway, the men were just amazing! Donald was HOT, William was HOT HOT HOT, Jaleel was HOT, and the Disney kid was fantastic! The dancing was just unbelievable!

I think the opera singer from overseas was the best female so far. I don't know if she will be able to stay on though as the show is pretty much based on popularity. But, we'll see.

I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did. I am still excited about it!

I LOVE DANCING WITH THE STARS!

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    susie09 said:

What can I say except..........
    OMG! Could you believe tonight's show? Everyone was dancing and performing like they were pros! It was amazing! I kept hitting my poor hubby saying "OMG, can you believe this? OMG, this is amazing! OMG, this is the best season", and then my hubby moved from the couch. LOL Poor guy, first I make him watch it with me and then I beat on him. LOL

Anyway, the men were just amazing! Donald was HOT, William was HOT HOT HOT, Jaleel was HOT, and the Disney kid was fantastic! The dancing was just unbelievable!

I think the opera singer from overseas was the best female so far. I don't know if she will be able to stay on though as the show is pretty much based on popularity. But, we'll see.

I hope everyone else enjoyed it as much as I did. I am still excited about it!

I LOVE DANCING WITH THE STARS!

well susoe cant top what you
    well susoe cant top what you said LOL but I totally agree. Gladys Knight was great considering her age
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

well susoe cant top what you
    well susoe cant top what you said LOL but I totally agree. Gladys Knight was great considering her age

Are you excited Susie? LOL
    Susie, are you excited about last night's show? LOL It was excellent and very entertaining to say the least.

Unbelievable the dancing! Everyone was wonderful!

It's hard to pick just one yet. Although that Latin dude..WOW!

Sue :)
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Are you excited Susie? LOL
    Susie, are you excited about last night's show? LOL It was excellent and very entertaining to say the least.

Unbelievable the dancing! Everyone was wonderful!

It's hard to pick just one yet. Although that Latin dude..WOW!

Sue :)

Jaleel White is my man!
    Last night's show was indeed fantastic!

I have to say I didn't completely agree with the high scores for Katherine Jenkins. Her *technique* was nearly flawless, yes -- but I didn't think her *performance* ability was that strong (yet) -- she still looked very nervous.

My favorite was Jaleel White -- I thought he had both technique and performance, all wrapped up in a charming package.

I didn't know that Martina Navratilova was a breast cancer survivor -- where have I been?

Traci
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Jaleel White is my man!
    Last night's show was indeed fantastic!

I have to say I didn't completely agree with the high scores for Katherine Jenkins. Her *technique* was nearly flawless, yes -- but I didn't think her *performance* ability was that strong (yet) -- she still looked very nervous.

My favorite was Jaleel White -- I thought he had both technique and performance, all wrapped up in a charming package.

I didn't know that Martina Navratilova was a breast cancer survivor -- where have I been?

Traci

I didn't know Martina was a
    I didn't know Martina was a bc survivor either until last night. It seems sometimes we can just never get away from that, can we. I think she probably was the worst and next worst was Gladys Knight.

Melissa Gilbert was good but she just seemed so nervous. I hope she can relax. And, did you hear that she broke her back? They didn't really go into it, but, I wonder how that happened.

Donald & William made the temp in the room go up a LOT! lol Really enjoyed those two!

Sherri from the View wasn't all that good either. I know she was really enjoying it, but, she kind of acted and looked goofy with her big smiling all of the time.

Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    jnl said:

I didn't know Martina was a
    I didn't know Martina was a bc survivor either until last night. It seems sometimes we can just never get away from that, can we. I think she probably was the worst and next worst was Gladys Knight.

Melissa Gilbert was good but she just seemed so nervous. I hope she can relax. And, did you hear that she broke her back? They didn't really go into it, but, I wonder how that happened.

Donald & William made the temp in the room go up a LOT! lol Really enjoyed those two!

Sherri from the View wasn't all that good either. I know she was really enjoying it, but, she kind of acted and looked goofy with her big smiling all of the time.

Leeza

Fantastic!
    Wasn't the dancing of everyone fantastic? I've never seen it so good before. I haven't seen all of the seasons, but, most of them, and, this is the best!

I can't wait until next week. I think the female tennis star should be the first to go.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

Oh come on Vicki..I think
    Oh come on Vicki..I think you like it a little, don't you? LOL
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    Noel said:

Oh come on Vicki..I think
    Oh come on Vicki..I think you like it a little, don't you? LOL

Tomorrow night it is on
    Tomorrow night it is on again! :)))))))))))))) Cannot wait!
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Megan M said:

Tomorrow night it is on
    Tomorrow night it is on again! :)))))))))))))) Cannot wait!

I was glad to see Martina
    I was glad to see Martina go. She was the worst on there, even though, everyone is great for only dancing twice. And, why did she wear that outfit? It looked ridiculous.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Ballerina said:

Thanks for the reminder
    Susie, thanks for the reminder, I saw the preview but forgot just that quick. I love dancing with the stars! I will be pulling out my dancing shoes gettin my dance on and of course voting.

Ballerina

This week, the dancing
    This week, the dancing wasn't as good, but, still exceptional for only the 2nd week. Hated Martina's outfit and glad she's gone. I wonder who will go next.

Jan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

This week, the dancing
    This week, the dancing wasn't as good, but, still exceptional for only the 2nd week. Hated Martina's outfit and glad she's gone. I wonder who will go next.

Jan

Martina did look ridiculous
    Martina did look ridiculous in that outfit. I can't believe she had it made like that. They do tell the designers what to make, don't they?

Loving William! :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Ballerina said:

Thanks for the reminder
    Susie, thanks for the reminder, I saw the preview but forgot just that quick. I love dancing with the stars! I will be pulling out my dancing shoes gettin my dance on and of course voting.

Ballerina

I am really loving this
    I am really loving this years show. I hope that next week the guy that wears the hat, can't think of his name, goes.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

I am really loving this
    I am really loving this years show. I hope that next week the guy that wears the hat, can't think of his name, goes.

The guy with the hat is gone LOL
    I can't think of his name either now. He wasn't good and did you hear what Katrina said on the stage last week? Not too classy lol

William has my vote! He can dance and is very easy on the eyes too. lol
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Kylez said:

The guy with the hat is gone LOL
    I can't think of his name either now. He wasn't good and did you hear what Katrina said on the stage last week? Not too classy lol

William has my vote! He can dance and is very easy on the eyes too. lol

Motown rocked tonight! I
    Motown rocked tonight! I think Katherine and Mark are exceptional and they are so cute together.

Susie, where are you? I haven't seen you on in a long time :(
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Angie2U said:

Motown rocked tonight! I
    Motown rocked tonight! I think Katherine and Mark are exceptional and they are so cute together.

Susie, where are you? I haven't seen you on in a long time :(

Motown was fantastic! It
    Motown was fantastic! It was time for Gladys to go, but, I am glad that she at least got to stay on for that show.

I really like Katherine and Mark too and William and Cheryl and Donald and Peta. They are all good and worthy of that mirror ball trophy.

Loving this show!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    Noel said:

Motown was fantastic! It
    Motown was fantastic! It was time for Gladys to go, but, I am glad that she at least got to stay on for that show.

I really like Katherine and Mark too and William and Cheryl and Donald and Peta. They are all good and worthy of that mirror ball trophy.

Loving this show!

I got scared that Derek
    I got scared that Derek might be going as he was in jeopardy too. That shocked me. Glad he didn't. I can't think of his partners name right now, but, she sure is accident prone. lol

I am having trouble now picking exactly who I want to win. I do like William like everyone else does.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I got scared that Derek
    I got scared that Derek might be going as he was in jeopardy too. That shocked me. Glad he didn't. I can't think of his partners name right now, but, she sure is accident prone. lol

I am having trouble now picking exactly who I want to win. I do like William like everyone else does.

Katherine & Mark have our
    Katherine & Mark have our vote. Not only is Katherine beautiful, she can dance! My husband & I get so tickled watching Mark's facial expressions when he dances. Anyone else notice that?
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Kristin N said:

Katherine & Mark have our
    Katherine & Mark have our vote. Not only is Katherine beautiful, she can dance! My husband & I get so tickled watching Mark's facial expressions when he dances. Anyone else notice that?

I am back and have I missed
    I am back and have I missed all of you! I see you've kept up on OUR show! lol I didn't think I would like last night's them of Classical, but, I loved it.

And 3 10's! Woohoo! Wonder who is going home tonight? Any idea?