Final Pathology came back...

Low grade borderline Phyllodes..... Going for an incision check today

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Stacy, I don't know anything
    Stacy, I don't know anything about low grade phyllodes, but, I want you to know that I am praying for you and good luck today with your appointment.

Hugs, Kylez
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Kylez said:

Stacy, I don't know anything
    Stacy, I don't know anything about low grade phyllodes, but, I want you to know that I am praying for you and good luck today with your appointment.

Hugs, Kylez

Stacy ... no idea about low grade
    phyllodes .. please have your doctor and/or Oncologist provide you with information
    regarding this diagnosis --

Continued strength, and encouragement.

Vicki Sam
  • stacy_harp
    stacy_harp Member Posts: 44
    VickiSam said:

Stacy ... no idea about low grade
    phyllodes .. please have your doctor and/or Oncologist provide you with information
    regarding this diagnosis --

Continued strength, and encouragement.

Vicki Sam

They've already given me
    They've already given me info. Is there something you wanted to know specifically? If I can't answer it Im sure someone can :)
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I've never heard of that
    I've never heard of that either but I'm praying for you.

HUgs,

Sylvia
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    sea60 said:

I've never heard of that
    I've never heard of that either but I'm praying for you.

HUgs,

Sylvia

Hi Stacy,
    Like the others,

Hi Stacy,
    Like the others, I've never heard of it but I am praying for you too.
    Please keep us posted.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • stacy_harp
    stacy_harp Member Posts: 44
    Phyllodes accounts for less
    Phyllodes accounts for less than 1% of all breast cancers. It does not react the chemo, rads or hormone therapy. It does not usually find its way to the lymph nodes but first through the chest wall and into the lungs, spine and liver. It is fast growing and has a high reoccurrence rate.

I am thankful that we caught it while it was still very small and that means we were able to get good wide clean margins (which as you all know are very important)

:)
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member

Phyllodes accounts for less than 1% of all breast cancers. It does not react the chemo, rads or hormone therapy. It does not usually find its way to the lymph nodes but first through the chest wall and into the lungs, spine and liver. It is fast growing and has a high reoccurrence rate.

I am thankful that we caught it while it was still very small and that means we were able to get good wide clean margins (which as you all know are very important)

Will be praying
    that this good news about your bad news continues in that good vein. Catching early is such a blessing.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Hi Stacy,
    Like the others,

Hi Stacy,
    Like the others, I've never heard of it but I am praying for you too.
    Please keep us posted.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I am also praying for you
    I am also praying for you Stacy.

Hugs, Lex
  • sylvan
    sylvan Member Posts: 66

Glad you got it while it was small
    Small can make a huge difference. Getting clean margins also makes a huge difference.

I'll keep you in my prayers.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Will be praying
    that this good news about your bad news continues in that good vein. Catching early is such a blessing.

Like everyone said, catching
    Like everyone said, catching this early and clear margins is excellent! Prayers and big hugs to you!