Dawn - Not cancer related, dogs instead

Well my wife decided to come down to our place in Mexico and this time she brought her two Yorkies (Miguel and Annabella - Miguel is in my avatar). Well Annabella decided to give birth to her first litter of puppies, three boys. Now we have to get them back to the US but the problem is you can only carry two small dogs back per passenger. She's been down here for three months while I can only be here one. I get to take two back with me and then she will bring back two when she returns but that leaves one who will have to swim accross the river I guess.

I know- a very small problem compared to what we have all gone through.

Comments

• D Lewis
    D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
    Hey Greend!
    I'll bet those little puppies are so darned cute... can't you take them all to the airport with you, and see if you can get some other passengers to hold one or two? I know I'm a bit abi-normal myself, but I once held a stranger's baby for the entire duration of a flight when a woman walked on to the airplane holding twins. Turns out she couldn't hold them both in her own lap, owing to the lack of available oxygen masks. Puppies are a lot smaller.

Deb
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Denny
    I can't believe you have to leave one puppy behind. :( What will happen to it? Can you do as Deb suggests? Now I'm going to worry about the puppy. Why did you tell me this? Now I'm going to be thinking of this poor puppy all night!
  • Greend
    Greend Member Posts: 678

Denny
    I can't believe you have to leave one puppy behind. :( What will happen to it? Can you do as Deb suggests? Now I'm going to worry about the puppy. Why did you tell me this? Now I'm going to be thinking of this poor puppy all night!

Left behind
    He will be in a great home...Americans who live here year around. I assure all of you that the way my wife loves dogs, she would stay here if she didn't have a good home for Killer.

Options are to let Skiffen use him as trolling bais :>)
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Greend said:

Left behind
    He will be in a great home...Americans who live here year around. I assure all of you that the way my wife loves dogs, she would stay here if she didn't have a good home for Killer.

Options are to let Skiffen use him as trolling bais :>)

Bait....
    LOL, you know my wife.....our dogs are way better taken care of than anyone else in the family.

JG
  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    Skiffin16 said:

Bait....
    LOL, you know my wife.....our dogs are way better taken care of than anyone else in the family.

JG

dogs
    I think any dog named Killer will be just fine.

I want to come back in my second life as one of either Shelley's or Dawn's dogs, lol.
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Ingrid K said:

dogs

I want to come back in my second life as one of either Shelley's or Dawn's dogs, lol.

Pool Time
    LOL, are you looking for some pool time in the Florida sunshine...

Kali's Pool Time

JG
  • Greend
    Greend Member Posts: 678
    Ingrid K said:

dogs

Killers dad
    He weighs less than 4 lbs soaking wet.