Up coming ct scan and colonscopy

Sonia32
Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
edited February 2012 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey Family,

I'm still here as you know :-) Rather then ramble on about me these days try and help if I can.

Ok appreciate any prayers/good vibes/wishes etc, I have my yearly scan tomorrow and I'm getting nervous. Then on the 13th March I have my colonscopy, I have not had one since my diagnosis in 2009. So March will be a fun time (not) having tests and waiting for results.

Will be honest, as some of you will know I was close to Lisa, am close to a few of you but Lisa really was the first. Over the years we would pray over the phone, she would pray for me near my scan time, and vice versa. I don't have that now :-( But I still have my CSN family here and on Facebook, so if I don't reach out, you all will not know. :-)

Not going to read about stats, or anything, everyone is different. Arghh you can tell I'm getting nervous lol.

Hugs Love you all, so appreciate anything you can send my way, apart from hate mail. ;-)

Sonia

Comments

• LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Hi Sonia,
    I will send a few

Hi Sonia,

I will send a few prayers and positive thoughts your way. Best wishes for good results tomorrow, keeping the fingers and toes crossed too (it can't hurt). ;-)

Take care,

Cyn
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member

Hi Sonia,
    I will send a few

Hi Sonia,

I will send a few prayers and positive thoughts your way. Best wishes for good results tomorrow, keeping the fingers and toes crossed too (it can't hurt). ;-)

Take care,

Cyn

Prayers and good vibes
    Prayers and good vibes coming your way. Scans and tests are sooooooooo stressful.
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    :)
    :):):)

Only the best news will do...

-c
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Sundanceh said:

-c

hey girl
    i know we dont talk much but i thank you for all that you do on this board.sending prayers and good vibes for all your upcoming tests(((HUGS)))Godbless....johnnybegood
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    You wouldn't be human if you
    You wouldn't be human if you weren't nervous....I will be thinking about you and looking forward to hearing that it all went well.
    Hugs from across the Pond!!!!!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member

hey girl
    i know we dont talk much but i thank you for all that you do on this board.sending prayers and good vibes for all your upcoming tests(((HUGS)))Godbless....johnnybegood

Sonia i don't net to tell you that I'm sending
    all my weapons for good results on your test!
    Hugs.
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    tommycat said:

You wouldn't be human if you weren't nervous....I will be thinking about you and looking forward to hearing that it all went well.

Positive Thoughts for Scans and Tests
    Wishing you the best with positive thoughts. My scans will be in a few weeks so scans are on my mind. My Prayers for good results on your colonoscopy and scans. We are here for you.
    Prayers,
    NB
  • Sonia32

Hi Sonia,
    I will send a few

Hi Sonia,

Take care,

Cyn

Thank you
    Big hugs Cyn
  • Sonia32
    smokeyjoe said:

Prayers and good vibes
    Prayers and good vibes coming your way. Scans and tests are sooooooooo stressful.

Can I get a yes to that.
    Lol to true, just have to keep myself distracted and hope I don't get a call within the next 72 hours or so. The longer they take to come back to me the better. Thank you for the prayers and good vibes.
  • Sonia32
    Sundanceh said:

-c

Bro
    Big hugs :-) It was great talking to you the other day, even though we haven't spoken in 18 months I think over the phone. But not sure about you, but I felt like I had only spoken to you yesterday :-))) Love ya
  • Sonia32

hey girl

Hugs
    JBG,

Well we have to start talking more then ;-) Your so sweet thank you for the prayers and good vibes. Sending them back at you.
  • Sonia32
    pepebcn said:

Sonia i don't net to tell you that I'm sending
    all my weapons for good results on your test!
    Hugs.

Pepe
    I know :-))) xx
  • Sonia32
    tommycat said:

Tori
    Thank you, love ya girl. Lol got some butt kicking music on (safe house 2012 music) see if that gets me into gear lol.
  • Sonia32

Positive Thoughts for Scans and Tests
    Wishing you the best with positive thoughts. My scans will be in a few weeks so scans are on my mind. My Prayers for good results on your colonoscopy and scans. We are here for you.
    Prayers,
    NB

NB
    Big hugs, thank you so much.
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Sonia
    Sending a prayer or two your way for nothing showing up!! Also throwing some good vibes in and of course the best of wishes for a great scan.
    It'll be okay Sonia, cyber arm around your shoulder and a pat on your hand.
    Winter Marie
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Sonia
    Sending a prayer or two your way for nothing showing up!! Also throwing some good vibes in and of course the best of wishes for a great scan.
    It'll be okay Sonia, cyber arm around your shoulder and a pat on your hand.
    Winter Marie

Sonia
    I'm right there with you in spirit, sending all the good vibes I can muster up. Just breathe!

Luv,

Wolfen
  • need support
    need support Member Posts: 40
    Best of luck
    There was a time when I used to pray in the morning and evening and thought that was sufficient. I now find myself praying for individuals throughout the day. I know what you mean about having that special person to count on, your going to be fine. chuck
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Sonia,my prayers are with
    Sonia,my prayers are with you. I wish I could pray away the anxiety that the scans bring. I'm working on that, in the meantime, know that we are all sending prayers for a good result.
    Hugs, Judy