Reservations for lunch with the So Cal Pinks! See you there!

Options
chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
I made lunch reservations for 8 of us at Stella Mare's restaurant in Santa Barbara for This Saturday March 3rd at noon~ under the name Claudia. I am so tired, so pale, so bald so bothered by neuropathy, so skinny and sooooo excited to see my Kindreds!!! It has been way too long and aside from the love shared back and forth it will be wonderful to be with women who get it, and won't be giving me "The Look"!!! I know I need this day so much....and I want to thank my sisters in advance for making the drive up. As always,you touch my heart and make me thankful to call you sisters,

See you Saturday!
Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Claudia it is an honor for us
    Claudia,
    It has been an honor to know you and if we can support you in any way it is a pleasure. We will have fun and hugs at Stella Mare's
    3302 Mc Caw Avenue, Santa Barbara, CA 93105; (805) 969-6705 .
    Ladies,
    If you have time please check a menu in advance.
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    If only I could...
    I'd be there in a heartbeat! I know that you will enjoy love, laughter, and the simple joy of spirit found among the kindreds.

Sue
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Let the count down begin!
    Yippee! It's only a matter of days before we see each other once more! I am so looking forward to seeing you, Ms. Claudia, and the other dear Pinks! Oh, I did take a glimpse at Stella Mare's menu and it all sounds so SCRUMPTIOUS! Yum!
  • Let the count down begin!
    Yippee! It's only a matter of days before we see each other once more! I am so looking forward to seeing you, Ms. Claudia, and the other dear Pinks! Oh, I did take a glimpse at Stella Mare's menu and it all sounds so SCRUMPTIOUS! Yum!

What number are we on?
    I glanced at the menu too. *sigh* I fear I may have to count for some divine highway patrol officer...maybe I should study my numbers.

Oh, what to wear and what to do with my hair?

Am I four on this list?
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Have fun girls!!!
    Hugs to you all! Make sure to discuss coming to our Hershey meeting in September! Maybe next year, we can all come to California. East meets west!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    Have a great well deserved
    Have a great well deserved lunch with the Kindred sisters,sorry i can't join you but it is a little far to drive from Wash.state.

Hugs Frankie
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

Have a great well deserved
    Have a great well deserved lunch with the Kindred sisters,sorry i can't join you but it is a little far to drive from Wash.state.

Hugs Frankie

Have a wonderful time!
    I'll be there in spirit--laughing with everyone. Please someone take a camera to post the pictures. We all want to see your beautiful faces.

Hugs all around, Renee
  • New Flower
    Options

What number are we on?
    I glanced at the menu too. *sigh* I fear I may have to count for some divine highway patrol officer...maybe I should study my numbers.

Oh, what to wear and what to do with my hair?

Am I four on this list?

Yes you are
    and cocktail attire is not required.
    I'll see you there
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    So wish I could come.
    I miss California. I will be there in spirit. Will do a prayer for safe travels for you all.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options

So wish I could come.
    I miss California. I will be there in spirit. Will do a prayer for safe travels for you all.

Am too far away...
    ... (deep sigh)...

But, will have all of you within my thoughts & my heart on that day.

Kind regards, Susan
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    I so wish I lived on the
    I so wish I lived on the west coast versus the east coast....I'd be there in a heartbeat to meet all of you face to face. Claudia, have a wonderful time and I have no doubt, even with the bald and pale look you mention, you are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. Have a marvelous time and post pictures for us. Love you all.

Debbie
  • New Flower
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

I so wish I lived on the
    I so wish I lived on the west coast versus the east coast....I'd be there in a heartbeat to meet all of you face to face. Claudia, have a wonderful time and I have no doubt, even with the bald and pale look you mention, you are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. Have a marvelous time and post pictures for us. Love you all.

Debbie

Tomorrow is the day
    Thank you everyone for good wishes. We will toast to the health and honor of all of you being with us in spirit.
    California sisters -Last call
    I'll you tomorrow
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    And???????????
    So very anxious to hear!

Sue
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

And???????????
    So very anxious to hear!

Sue

Oh what a time we had!!!!!
    Of course we had the BEST time!!!! The sisters are just so beautiful and easy to be with...I talked WAY too much, I know. I attribute it to feeling and being where I knew I belonged! Ok, and spending most of my days lately with a 2 year old , a puppy and watching Sprout TV probably added to my uber-chattiness! Grown up women being together brought out the chattiness in me!!
    One drawback is that I am having so much trouble with my eyes~ they water so much and run and the delicate skin around my eyes is so chapped etc that they are very sensitive to light. Thus, even indoors ( and yes, for the pix) I kept them on. So very Hollywood!!! A Diva was in their midst! LOL I tried not to act like one, but I looked it!A tired and old Diva, but a Diva nonetheless!

I was very sorry that our VickiSam couldn't make it...she was flu-ish and lovingly didn't want to risk getting me sick. ( or anyone else, naturally) But I missed her dearly. Next time, VickiSam!!!!! Ditto Traci who was busy with an office move. :-( I missed you!!!

So, to my new friend Constance, who lives close enough for us to really stay in touch, to Ines, who gets more beautiful daily, to Theresa, who has such gorgeous hair and an adventuresome spirit, and Victoria, who always makes me laugh with her irreverance and spunk, and of course to Olga who cheers me on a daily basis, and orchestrated this much needed lunch....my ♥ is so full. I can't really begin to thank you in a way that will convey how much this meant to me. Reggie too thought all of you were so wonderful~ and he thanks you too for giving me a much needed emotional boost. I love you, Kindred Spirits! Oh! One more thing! ChristmasGirl "instructed" the Kindreds to each give me a hug when they saw me~ I was hugged by the best sisters and I hope my Chicago Kindred felt the love all the way from Santa Barbara!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Oh what a time we had!!!!!
    Of course we had the BEST time!!!! The sisters are just so beautiful and easy to be with...I talked WAY too much, I know. I attribute it to feeling and being where I knew I belonged! Ok, and spending most of my days lately with a 2 year old , a puppy and watching Sprout TV probably added to my uber-chattiness! Grown up women being together brought out the chattiness in me!!
    One drawback is that I am having so much trouble with my eyes~ they water so much and run and the delicate skin around my eyes is so chapped etc that they are very sensitive to light. Thus, even indoors ( and yes, for the pix) I kept them on. So very Hollywood!!! A Diva was in their midst! LOL I tried not to act like one, but I looked it!A tired and old Diva, but a Diva nonetheless!

I was very sorry that our VickiSam couldn't make it...she was flu-ish and lovingly didn't want to risk getting me sick. ( or anyone else, naturally) But I missed her dearly. Next time, VickiSam!!!!! Ditto Traci who was busy with an office move. :-( I missed you!!!

So, to my new friend Constance, who lives close enough for us to really stay in touch, to Ines, who gets more beautiful daily, to Theresa, who has such gorgeous hair and an adventuresome spirit, and Victoria, who always makes me laugh with her irreverance and spunk, and of course to Olga who cheers me on a daily basis, and orchestrated this much needed lunch....my ♥ is so full. I can't really begin to thank you in a way that will convey how much this meant to me. Reggie too thought all of you were so wonderful~ and he thanks you too for giving me a much needed emotional boost. I love you, Kindred Spirits! Oh! One more thing! ChristmasGirl "instructed" the Kindreds to each give me a hug when they saw me~ I was hugged by the best sisters and I hope my Chicago Kindred felt the love all the way from Santa Barbara!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Awww, sweet Chen!
    Am so, SO happy you (and all the lovely SoCal KSs) enjoyed yourself thoroughly!!! As I knew, no doubt, you would. :-)

Love, 12/25 XO

P.S. to those who willingly & enthusiastically delivered my long-distance hugs to Claudia: Thank you, THANK YOU!!! Thank you, again!