here we go again....

Options
I watched him shave his head knowing it was for some control at a time when he has none. He was stoic,and strong on the outside,but I cannot imagine what he is feeling on the inside. I am so proud of the man I married,and I pray I have more time to prove it to him as we are only 32. I feel so powerless. I have always been able to make it all better..I can't fix this. I try to stay strong for our 8 year old Daddys girl. I'm sure millions of people have said the same....Why us!!??!! Off to another appointment to see if he has c in his mouth for the 4th time.

Comments

• mixleader
    mixleader Member Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Not Again
    Hopes and prayers headed your way that this is not another cancer. Good luck and stay strong.

Roger
  • DADDYRED
    DADDYRED Member Posts: 1
    Options
    here we go again
    I to have a Daddy's girl and and a wonderful wife and son they were so uplifting during my treatments. I will lift you and your family up in my prayers. Keep the FAITH
    JO-JO
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Prayers
    Are going out your way, hoping for good news...

John
  • fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    more
    your man as already received your gift of smile, being there for him and your positive mental attitude.... without it he would have had a tougher time with his earlier fights. for one min. you can not say "I can't fix this" as your already on the team that has fixed it three times already.

caregivers are amazing and your a captain of your team.

prayers for you and your family

john
  • joannaw81
    joannaw81 Member Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    fisrpotpe said:

more
    your man as already received your gift of smile, being there for him and your positive mental attitude.... without it he would have had a tougher time with his earlier fights. for one min. you can not say "I can't fix this" as your already on the team that has fixed it three times already.

caregivers are amazing and your a captain of your team.

prayers for you and your family

john

hi
    as I know what you are going through as a caregiver,I wish you faith and positive mental attitude so you can be there for him-always.
  • kimmygarland
    kimmygarland Member Posts: 312
    Options
    joannaw81 said:

hi
    as I know what you are going through as a caregiver,I wish you faith and positive mental attitude so you can be there for him-always.

I Understand
    I am a caregiver too, and my husband is in his third fight with this beast. ((Hugs)) and hang in there.
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Praying for you guys.

Praying for you guys.
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Why, Indeed?
    And why does it take some cancers three, four, five rounds to realize they should just eff off and die, and not bother the person again? Hope your news was good.