Our God is Awesome.....

Options
Awesome, faithful, and never failing! Thank you all (AGAIN!) for your prayers, love support, and blessings! I have been declared NED once again! I am so grateful for this site, and my fellow fighters. Just know, that you can win the battle too. There have been times I would not have, or could not have believed I would be able to eat, drink or carry on a "normal" life, but God has worked so powerfully in my life, I have become a living testimony. So all my friends who are in battle - believe! You can, and will get through this. May God bless you all! You are always in my prayers!
Love, Gratitude, and Respect,
Patty
P.S. Gained 7 lbs!!! :)

Comments

• ratface
    ratface Member Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    watch that weight girl
    You know what they will call you! awesome news, you just made my day! Cake anyone?
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Normal....LOL
    Ya, right....you know you ain't normal.

Awesome News,
    JG
  • luv4lacrosse
    luv4lacrosse Member Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    BEST NEWS OF MY DAY
    Patty, so happy for you. You look great in this pic and loving life.

Best!!

Mike
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Fabulous
    Made a good day better for me. Keep doing well.
  • Joel4
    Joel4 Member Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Pam M said:

Fabulous
    Made a good day better for me. Keep doing well.

Awesome News
    God is great and I'm so happy for you!
  • pattyanny
    pattyanny Member Posts: 544
    Options
    Joel4 said:

Awesome News
    God is great and I'm so happy for you!

Thanks Everyone!
    Appreciate all the happiness being shared for me! I have been trying to change my picture, to no avail. :( I am looking forward with new hope, and leaving the past behind. This is a work in progress, and a goal I know I can accomplish. Life is too short to hold on to negativity. I am excited to see what God has in store for me! Love you all!
    Patty (on her way to Fatty!)
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Patty

I am so glad to hear the Good News that my heart is totally overjoyed in happiness for you. This week did not start out so well for my family as my Sisters husband died of a heart attack he was only 48 and in the best of health so it seamed, just too young.

God be with you my Sister and many more NED's to you
    Tim Hondo
  • fisrpotpe
    fisrpotpe Member Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Can't
    I can't get enough of all the good news, Patty congrats and Love your positive mental attitude.

You go Girl!

john
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Patty

I am so glad to hear the Good News that my heart is totally overjoyed in happiness for you. This week did not start out so well for my family as my Sisters husband died of a heart attack he was only 48 and in the best of health so it seamed, just too young.

Tim Hondo

Sorry Tim...
    Sorry for your family's loss...prayers to you as well.

Brother,
    JG
  • Noellesmom
    Noellesmom Member Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    terrific news!
    So glad to hear it!
  • kimmygarland
    kimmygarland Member Posts: 312
    Options

terrific news!
    So glad to hear it!

Great news!
    Very happy for you!
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Options
    pattyanny said:

Thanks Everyone!
    Appreciate all the happiness being shared for me! I have been trying to change my picture, to no avail. :( I am looking forward with new hope, and leaving the past behind. This is a work in progress, and a goal I know I can accomplish. Life is too short to hold on to negativity. I am excited to see what God has in store for me! Love you all!
    Patty (on her way to Fatty!)

Fatty......
    Wow, 7 pounds, that's almost as good as the news about NED. Keep eating sweetie!!
  • staceya
    staceya Member Posts: 720
    Options

Great news!
    Very happy for you!

Amen!
    So happy to

Amen!
    So happy to hear!!
    Stacey
  • Skiffin16
    Options
    Glenna M said:

Fatty......
    Wow, 7 pounds, that's almost as good as the news about NED. Keep eating sweetie!!

Normmmmm...
    LOL, Cheers TV show....

Normmmm, I mean Glenaaaaaa

Hey girl, hope you are doing awesome.

JG
  • ValerieMo
    ValerieMo Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Most Excellent News!
    Congratulations! So very excited to hear this for you!

Also just had a friend send a FB message out with similar news. Love it, love it, love it! God is good!!!

Hugs,
    Valerie
  • sweetblood22
    sweetblood22 Member Posts: 3,228
    Options
    Hahaha!
    I can't believe you put that picture as your avatar. That's awesome. So happy you're gaining weight. Thrilled for Ned.
  • pattyanny
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Patty

Tim Hondo

Condolences
    My deepest sympathy for your family's loss. My prayers will be with your Sister & Family.
    Love Patty
  • pattyanny
    Options

Hahaha!
    I can't believe you put that picture as your avatar. That's awesome. So happy you're gaining weight. Thrilled for Ned.

What??
    You don't like my new pic Dawns - doing 45 mph on a go cart thru the narrow streets of the Pocono Mountains! Missing trees by inches??? Lol! It was a blast! I have decided to stop saying "No". and jump in with both feet!
    Thank you all so much for your posts! My love and gratitude cannot be expressed! May God bless you all with whatever is in your hearts. He truly know what you need. Just continue to Ask, Believe, Receive!
    Love, Patty
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Patty

Oh I am just so happy to read that word NED, God bless and keep you.

Wish I could gain those 7 lbs
    Hondo
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Praise God
    God is so good. Thanks for sharing the news.

Debbie