OT - So proud of Hubby today

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
Hubby is a tow truck driver. This morning a call came in from some guy wanting a car towed out of his parking lot. There was a funeral going on at the Church across the road and someone had parked in his lot. Hubby tried to talk him into waiting til the funeral was over but he didn't want to. Hubby did go but and his gut feeling that 'something' was not 'right'. He got there and it was a VERY large funeral. He found out from one of the Police. Who were there that it was for a young Marine who had died in a car wreck earlier this month. Hubby told the Jerk who wanted the car towed that there was no way he'd tow the car - if he wanted it towed he'd have to call another tow company. (Hubby is retired USN.) So yeah - I'm proud of him.

Susan

Comments

• disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    GOOD for him...I can't
    GOOD for him...I can't imagaine knowing a funeral going on and want to enforce towing..Maybe if he didn't know..but once brought to his attention>

So sad when service people make it through all they do and get home and have an accident...

YOU should be proud...

Denise
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Your hubby gets a pat on the
    Your hubby gets a pat on the back. If everyone did what was right (sometimes it's hard to tell) then it'd be a better world.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Marcia527 said:

Your hubby gets a pat on the
    Your hubby gets a pat on the back. If everyone did what was right (sometimes it's hard to tell) then it'd be a better world.

PAT...
    Pat him on the back for me, too! What a jerk that guy was....idiot! Hopefully karma won't pay him a visit....
    Hugs, Nancy