Get America Talking about Colon Cancer -- Turn the White House blue

With National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month right around the corner (March), it's time to get America talking about colon cancer! Sign the petition to turn the White House blue. We need 25,000 signatures by March 14th. Together, we can shine a light on colon cancer, encourage people to be screened, and save lives.

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/get-americans-talking-about-colon-cancer-lighting-white-house-blue/DSCj480l

Comments

• janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    Having trouble creating an
    Having trouble creating an account.......site under "maintenance".......sigh..........why am I not surprised....gov....aargh.
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    janie1 said:

Having trouble creating an
    Having trouble creating an account.......site under "maintenance".......sigh..........why am I not surprised....gov....aargh.

sign out and back in
    I'm frustrated that the site does not work better. Move-On and Care 2 have great petition sites that remember you and your info and make it easy! This one is a government site and is buggy....

It is working tonight, but some are still having issues signing.

What we've found is that after you create an account and are logged in, sign out, and then sign back in to sign the petition - that usually works.