Fri March 2nd

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
Heading to my Onocolgist -for regular check up..used to be @ 3mths now stretched to every 4mths...

Denise

Comments

• Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Good news
    Good news for you. My appointment is 6 months.UMMMM!!!.I missed awhile when I was going through a rough time with a benign tumor.I saw the surgeon and family doctor but missed my oncology appt somewhere.She said 6 months when I saw her this month.I thought it might be a year because my surgeon and breast center said see you in a year.

All doctors are different. It's just I am worried waiting a year.I was dx 2 1/2 years ago but 3 benign tumors have popped up in that time.

I'm Happy things are going good for you now.I know there was a time you had to halt tamoxfin for surgery and some side effects.

Lynn Smith
  • disneyfan2008

Good news
    Good news for you. My appointment is 6 months.UMMMM!!!.I missed awhile when I was going through a rough time with a benign tumor.I saw the surgeon and family doctor but missed my oncology appt somewhere.She said 6 months when I saw her this month.I thought it might be a year because my surgeon and breast center said see you in a year.

All doctors are different. It's just I am worried waiting a year.I was dx 2 1/2 years ago but 3 benign tumors have popped up in that time.

I'm Happy things are going good for you now.I know there was a time you had to halt tamoxfin for surgery and some side effects.

Lynn Smith

Thanks...HOPE all is well
    Thanks...HOPE all is well with you...

I am just over 4 yr post diagnosis and close to 3 1/2 yrs tamoxifen..

Denise
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Good news

Lynn Smith

Good luck tomorrow Denise!

Good luck tomorrow Denise!
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Thoughts are with you hope
    Thoughts are with you hope everything is okay.

Hugs Frankie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Thoughts are with you hope
    Thoughts are with you hope everything is okay.

Hugs Frankie

I'll be thinking of you
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending lots of good luck, hugs and prayers.

Sue :)
  • bad121749
    bad121749 Member Posts: 31
    Sounds Good
    I was diagnosed in Oct. 2010 with surgery and radiation to follow. It has been 1 year since completion and my oncology visits are every three months, including labs. When should they do another PET Scan?
  • disneyfan2008
    bad121749 said:

Sounds Good
    I was diagnosed in Oct. 2010 with surgery and radiation to follow. It has been 1 year since completion and my oncology visits are every three months, including labs. When should they do another PET Scan?

I have never had PET
    I have never had PET scan...what is it?

Today is routine check up..had blood work last week!

Denise..

thanks all
  • disneyfan2008
    Went to my appt. today! Dr
    Went to my appt. today! Dr said I am graduating..I was going @3 mths for check ups and mammo and then moved up to 4 mths now 6 mths for office visits and ONE year for mammo..NEXT visit script for MRI..only had one prior to sugery...but not due to DENSE breast tissue..
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

Went to my appt. today! Dr said I am graduating..I was going @3 mths for check ups and mammo and then moved up to 4 mths now 6 mths for office visits and ONE year for mammo..NEXT visit script for MRI..only had one prior to sugery...but not due to DENSE breast tissue..

Great Report!~
    I am so glad you are graduating! It really was a feeling of moving forward for me, when they said "see you in 6 mo" and so on. And the one year for mammo's really propelled me to having a stronger mindset that I was getting better, stronger & a survivor.
    Great news Denise!
    ~Melanie
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570

: ) Glad for your good
    : ) Glad for your good oncologist visit! xoxoxo Lynn
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Great Report!~
    I am so glad you are graduating! It really was a feeling of moving forward for me, when they said "see you in 6 mo" and so on. And the one year for mammo's really propelled me to having a stronger mindset that I was getting better, stronger & a survivor.
    Great news Denise!
    ~Melanie

Congrats Denise!

Congrats Denise!