Options
2»

Comments

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Options
    Craig
    Craig,
    You and Rob are both very special men. What a blessing you are to each other. I have been following Rob's blog. I too am heartbroken. I will continue to hold him in prayer. What an incredible man.

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Craig
    Craig,
    You and Rob are both very special men. What a blessing you are to each other. I have been following Rob's blog. I too am heartbroken. I will continue to hold him in prayer. What an incredible man.

Aloha,
    Kathleen

i do
    remember Rob he was part of the welcoming committee when i joined here.he replied to some of my posts but i never really have got to know him.all the best to you Rob and i hope you can check in here and know that we are thinking of you....Godbless....johnnybegood
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Rob
    I have kept in touch with Rob via facebook, and he's one of the absolutely dearest people I have ever known. I knew what was going on with him, but I haven't been on here as much lately, and I wasn't sure what he wanted shared. It breaks my heart, though, and I am praying for that sweet man and his family.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • sharpy102
    sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member
    Options

i do
    remember Rob he was part of the welcoming committee when i joined here.he replied to some of my posts but i never really have got to know him.all the best to you Rob and i hope you can check in here and know that we are thinking of you....Godbless....johnnybegood

we're there with you
    Hello Canada Rob:

I remember you, but I do not know your website page, so I cannot leave there a message even if I wanted to. But whether you check this board, or not, you should feel with your spirit that we're there with you!!! We're holding your hand, and pet your soul!!!
    Hugs,
    - Sophie