Laurissa update

Options
2»

Comments

• Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    Options
    Kathy, Laurissa is blessed
    Kathy, Laurissa is blessed to have a sister like you. I am a newbie to the site but, tell her she is in my prayers and give her a hug for me.

Ballerina
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Kathy, I can't imagine how
    Kathy, I can't imagine how helpless it feels to see your sister go through so much! She's such a sweet and beautiful individual. My prayers are with you all through this. I'll send you a private message so I can send a card.

Blessings and hugs,

Sylvia
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Double Post.

Double Post.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Thanks so very much
    for updating us on Laurissa. Keeping you all in my prayers - please take care and try to find peace in your faith -
    much love,
    -Jenny

Thanks Kathy for the update
    Thanks Kathy for the update on your sweet sister Laurissa. Laurissa, you and your family are all in my prayers. Please keep us updated on how Laurissa is doing.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

I wish I had the right
    I wish I had the right words...I will send a PM.

Hugs,

Linda

It is hard to find words to
    It is hard to find words to describe how sorry I am to read this news Kathy. Thanks so much for posting this update. I would love to send Laurissa a card. Thanks for giving an address to us for this too.

Hugs and lots of prayers,

Lex
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

I wish I had the right
    I wish I had the right words...I will send a PM.

Hugs,

Linda

double post

double post
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Thank you so much Kathy for
    Thank you so much Kathy for updating. Tell Laurissa that we love her and think about her every day!! It has to be so hard for you, I've been on both sides of this cancer coin, and it's not any easier to watch someone you love battle it than it is to battle it yourself. Please let Laurissa know she is always on my mind and that I'm hanging in here the best I can, pulling for her as well.
    Thank you so much!!
    Kari

I am sending prayers for
    I am sending prayers for Laurissa and will put her on our prayer list at church. This news is so sad and I am sorry.

Hugs, Jan
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options

Thank you so much Kathy for updating. Tell Laurissa that we love her and think about her every day!! It has to be so hard for you, I've been on both sides of this cancer coin, and it's not any easier to watch someone you love battle it than it is to battle it yourself. Please let Laurissa know she is always on my mind and that I'm hanging in here the best I can, pulling for her as well.
    Thank you so much!!
    Kari

I pray for you every day
    I pray for you every day also Kari!
  • Kylez
    Options

Thank you so much!!
    Kari

I pray for you every day
    I pray for you every day also Kari!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Thank you so much!!
    Kari

Laurissa is always in our
    Laurissa is always in our minds and ♥'s, so, it was great to see an update. Just sorry it couldn't have been good news. I will be praying for Laurissa and her family. Please give her hugs from me.
  • survivorbc09
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Cathy .. Thank you for the update, as you can
    see we have been very worried about our dear Sister in PINK, Laurissa. I am sadden
    by all the pain, and stress breast cancer has imposed on both you, Laurissa and her
    family. I can not even begin to imagine what you all are going thru on a daily
    basis.

I wish I had the insight, or information to make life a little easier for Laurissa --
    I do not -- so I pray for strength, health and courage. Cathy -- continued strength for
    you dear one, as well.

Gentle hugs and prayers.

Vicki Sam

How are you doing also
    How are you doing also Kathy? I know you haven't been feeling well yourself and we worry about you too.

Hugs, Jan
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Kathy...
    I don't log in here every day; and, sometimes when I try, can't. But, each time I do/can - I scan for news of Laurissa. Am so very sorry for... all of it. I sincerely hope that Laurissa will find the inner strength & resolve to continue. And that treatment will eventually bring her back to wellness. Just wish it wasn't such a damned tough road.

While helping to take care of your sister - please, you must also take care of yourself, Kathy. A caregiver's role is certainly not an easy one.

With continued heartfelt HOPE...

Kind regards, Susan
  • Kylez
    Options

Will keep
    Will keep Laurissa on my prayer list

Just want you to know Kathy
    Just want you to know Kathy that Laurissa is always in my prayers and that I check every time I come to the site for any news on her. The pink sisters are here for her and for you.
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing about
    Thank you for sharing about Laurissa. Please let her know that she is a special pink sister to so many. I will continue to keep her in prayer.
  • Kylez
    Options
    MGNS said:

Thank you for sharing about
    Thank you for sharing about Laurissa. Please let her know that she is a special pink sister to so many. I will continue to keep her in prayer.

Just checking for a new
    Just checking for a new update...

Praying for you,

Kylez
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

Just checking for a new
    Just checking for a new update...

Praying for you,

Kylez

My thoughts and prayers for
    My thoughts and prayers for you Laurissa. I pray that soon, we will get some good news about you and your family.

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    Options
    sea60 said:

Kathy, I can't imagine how
    Kathy, I can't imagine how helpless it feels to see your sister go through so much! She's such a sweet and beautiful individual. My prayers are with you all through this. I'll send you a private message so I can send a card.

Blessings and hugs,

Sylvia

Thinking of you Laurissa and
    Thinking of you Laurissa and also checking to see if there is any new news.

Hugs,

Jan