It has been a while!!

Options
Wow... It has been a while since last time I wrote something!!! Last time I was asking for help for my adhesions problem...today, after 2 1/2 years after my cancer surgery, I am still here, my alternative cancer treatment is working so far, i had to go out of the county to take care of my adhesions, and thank God, I found the right Doctors!!! After almost 2 years, There is no sign of the adhesions!!!!!..Sometimes we just have to do our homework to get better!!!!

Comments

• Tethys41
    Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Great News
    Nice to hear your treatment was a success. Did you do alternatives for the ovarian cancer? What kind of treatments did you do?
  • lindachris
    lindachris Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Alternatives
    We're very curious to know what treatments you have done that last 2+ years.

Chris
  • granpatty
    granpatty Member Posts: 38
    Options
    Tethys41 said:

Great News
    Nice to hear your treatment was a success. Did you do alternatives for the ovarian cancer? What kind of treatments did you do?

Hello Tetheys41... I have
    Hello Tetheys41... I have been taking Enzymatic purple mushroom defense...It is great, my inmune system is good and gives me a lot of energy, also I take turmeric and omega 3...These all are natural and you can find them in a vitamin shoppe...Also, I went to El Salvador 2 years ago for an alternative treatment called Bryomixol, which I do understand it is a little bit expensive, but i didn't have any other option...My insurance here denied treatment with Cancer of America, so I decided to go to El Salvador, and guess, It works pretty good!!!! Doctors are great!!!! if you are interested or someone you know, there is awebsite you can go and find info about it!!!
  • granpatty
    Options

Alternatives
    We're very curious to know what treatments you have done that last 2+ years.

Chris

Hello lindachris, i have
    Hello lindachris, i have been taking enzymatic purple mushrooms therapy, turmeric and omega 3!!! And of course, I just change my diet a little bit instead of white sugar, I use cane sugar (and I don't eat sugar too much)...I also went to El Salvador for alternative treatment called Bryomixol...It is a bit expensive, but since my insurance back then denied treatment with Cancer of America, I decided to go to El Salvador for this treatment.. It is all natural, via IV, but no side effects...I am really thankful, the doctors are great, they still call me to check on me!!!!
  • Tethys41
    Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    granpatty said:

Hello Tetheys41... I have
    Hello Tetheys41... I have been taking Enzymatic purple mushroom defense...It is great, my inmune system is good and gives me a lot of energy, also I take turmeric and omega 3...These all are natural and you can find them in a vitamin shoppe...Also, I went to El Salvador 2 years ago for an alternative treatment called Bryomixol, which I do understand it is a little bit expensive, but i didn't have any other option...My insurance here denied treatment with Cancer of America, so I decided to go to El Salvador, and guess, It works pretty good!!!! Doctors are great!!!! if you are interested or someone you know, there is awebsite you can go and find info about it!!!

Thanks for the info.
    This looks very interesting, but the websites I've found indicate it is an integrative therapy, not an alternative. You used it alone? Yes, if you could forward me the website, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
  • granpatty
    Options
    Tethys41 said:

Thanks for the info.
    This looks very interesting, but the websites I've found indicate it is an integrative therapy, not an alternative. You used it alone? Yes, if you could forward me the website, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I had surgery and I refused
    I had surgery and I refused chemotherapy because after the surgery I got in bad shape, I lost 15 pounds in 2 weeks and docs here could not tell me what was going on...I have family docs in my country and they told me that the problem were adhesions...anyway, since I refuse chemo, a ct scan was done 6 months later and the oncologyst here told me that it seemed that the cancer was coming back, but since I missed the 8 weeks window to do chemo, I decided to look for something else, and I found this treatment... The website is bryomed.com and one of the doctors live here in the USA, his number is (213)455-2337 or (714)785-4473 and he does speak english...Let me know if you need anything else!!! Docs name is Dr. Fernando Basail!!
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you
    are doing so well.

Karen
  • granpatty
    Options
    kikz said:

Glad to hear you
    are doing so well.