Options
2»

Comments

• Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Dinner
    Hi,ladies,

I am not too far away in Harrisburg, PA. I would love to join you for at least dinner! You have been such a great support to me, and I think it would be fun!

Dorene
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Jobi said:

Dinner
    Hi,ladies,

I am not too far away in Harrisburg, PA. I would love to join you for at least dinner! You have been such a great support to me, and I think it would be fun!

Dorene

do come its a lot of fun!

• Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Options
    carkris said:

Lovely Plan!
    I would love to come this year. I was really sick last time you did this so I would like to come this year. I will pm you with my email. I live in Philadelphia so it's not very far.

Pam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    I'm so looking
    forward to the spa again. I already booked our room at Hotel Hershey for both nights. It's too far for me to drive by myself. My hubby will entertain himself at the park this year (it was closed because of the snow). I tried to convince him to try the spa but he wasn't interested. I just rejoined Weight Watchers to lose enough weight for my 45 class reunion, my niece's wedding and of course, to see my pink sisters again. At least my hair looks better :D
    Anticipation...
    Char
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Endorsing and encouraging all
    If you can, please come - at least for dinner. I had so much fun last year! We are planning 2 nights this time. Hubby is my chauffer and I've talked him into the spa experience - maybe a nice massage, he never pampers himself. After that, maybe he and John (Char's hubby) can hang out? Last year, we stayed nearby at a Comfort Inn - it was comfortable and, of course, cost less so I could spend more at the Spa!

Everyone I met was warm and wonderful - thank you, Jean!!!

Sue
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Jobi said:

Dinner
    Hi,ladies,

Dorene

Hi Jobi,
    Dorene, if you send me a private message with your e-mail, I will add you to the list for updates. It would be great if you could join us for dinner.
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Jobi,
    Dorene, if you send me a private message with your e-mail, I will add you to the list for updates. It would be great if you could join us for dinner.

Sounds great! I will sent
    Sounds great! I will sent you a private message!
    Dorene
  • Jean 0609
    Options
    Bumping up!
    Wanted to make sure no one missed this. Let me know if you need the information and I'll send it to you.

If you are close and can't stay, at least come and join us for dinner.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Bumping up!
    Wanted to make sure no one missed this. Let me know if you need the information and I'll send it to you.

If you are close and can't stay, at least come and join us for dinner.

xoxo,
    Jean

It looks like a lot of you
    It looks like a lot of you will be able to meet and I so envy you. Have a great time and take many pics for us.

Hugs, Lex
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

It looks like a lot of you
    It looks like a lot of you will be able to meet and I so envy you. Have a great time and take many pics for us.

Hugs, Lex

bumping up this post ..
    darn spammers!
  • Jean 0609
    Options
    VickiSam said:

bumping up this post ..
    darn spammers!

Thank you Miss Vicki!
    I'm getting excited! We had such a great time last year.
  • Jean 0609
    Options
    Don't forget to make your reservations!
    So far, we have 11 definites plus guests (husbands & friends) and quite a few are still a possibility. We only have a little over 4 months.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Jean 0609 said:

Don't forget to make your reservations!
    So far, we have 11 definites plus guests (husbands & friends) and quite a few are still a possibility. We only have a little over 4 months.

xoxo,
    Jean

Wow! That is so many! I
    Wow! That is so many! I envy all of you going!