Options
2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

I'm so sorry
    about the loss of your friends. Plain & simple - Cancer Sucks big time!! Sending hugs to you. Try to remember all the good times and know they will live forever in your heart.

hugs, Debi

How are you doing Mary?
    How are you doing Mary?
  • belindar
    belindar Member Posts: 12
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Ain't that the truth
    thank you to ALL of my Pink Sisters. This has been one of the hardest weeks I've ever endured. I do, somehow, feel a bit guilty because I am still here. I just wish my friends were too.

Again, thank you for all your kind words and wisdom. Cancer sucks the big egg! I hate that so many are suffering and battling this disease!

I pray for each and every one of you. I ask our Lord to help us cope and give us strength.

Love to all of you ....

Mary the broken hearted survivor :(

I'm so sorry
    I'm really sorry for your loss. I know that sometimes it is really hard to still be here (why them & not me), but your are still here for a reason.
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    DianeBC said:

How are you doing Mary?
    How are you doing Mary?

Thank You
    for asking Diane :)

Things are returning to "normal". I miss Carol and Donna and think of them daily. Crying is just part of my everyday routine. I feel guilty for being alive sometimes. Go figure.

I finished radiation therapy last week ... It felt like it would NEVER end. 38 treatments and 2nd and 3rd degree burns. It's really nothing compared to what so many others go through.

I start Arimidex this coming week and Fasomax. Doc wanted me to take a break before starting. I go back to her in April and will schedule a PET Scan at that time. I am praying my BC has not metastasized. Both docs cannot tell me if it is in lungs now. I've been free of treatment for a week now and really haven't thought about cancer. Honestly, it's like having a baby. Once it's over, you forget the pain. I am in physical therapy because I've lost a lot of upper body strength since being diagnosed. So that is replacing my cancer treatments. It's much easier than going through doors that say CANCER.

I am in a happy place right now. I finally understand why I was chosen. It's a life lesson. Life is precious and being more tolerant and understanding of others is not always something I would get a good report on. People say I've changed. And they say I am much calmer and serene.

I've learned so much since this journey started. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemies though.

Again, thank you for asking Diane. I wish you love and happiness.

xoxo
    Mary
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Hugs to you as I know this
    Hugs to you as I know this is a devastating blow.

Sue :(

As you know we are all going
    As you know we are all going to go there is only one way out, Its not your time, your journey is not done.
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Prayers, Thoughts, and Hugs
    Prayers, Thoughts, and Hugs for you dear sister.
    Kari
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    carkris said:

As you know we are all going
    As you know we are all going to go there is only one way out, Its not your time, your journey is not done.

I haven't seen any post from
    I haven't seen any post from you lately Mary and wondered how you are. Praying that you are doing better.

Hugs, Jan