Remember ME?

Options
lolad
lolad Member Posts: 670
I dont know if any sisters here remember me because it has been way too long since i have been on here. I still pray every day for all of you who are still fighting or dancing with NED and also for those who have not made it and for their families. I am coming up on my three year diagnosis date in April and im still going through my reconstruction surgeries. I had to start going to another plastic surgeon because of the damage the first one did. I actually developed sepsus after one surgery and was in ICU for five days, but i finally can see the light at the end of this struggle. To the new ones on the board, welcome and know that you came to a very good board to share and get advice from everyone here. They are wonderful. To my old sisters still here, HELLO and its good to be back!!!
God bless all

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    Laura
    Laura ,
    I hope I have not misspelled your name. Welcome back. Congratulations on your 3 years of survivorship.
    New Flower
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Options
    :-)
    Of course I remember you! Sorry to hear you have had such a rough battle with the recon process but glad to hear you are in good hands now! Please let us know how things go, I finally finished my recon last April!

Hugs,

RE
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Just keep comming back is all I can say. You are in my prayers for a better time with the new plastic surgeon.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I don't post often anymore.
    I don't post often anymore. Good to read you're back.
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Hi!
    So good to hear from you. Thanks for checking in. Hope all is well with your children.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Of course I remember you,
    Of course I remember you, you joined around the same time I did. Congrats on your NED status and wishing you luck on the final reconstruction. I, too, don't post often but I do come on here to check on my beautiful sisters. Glad you're back and doing well.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Of course I remember you,
    Of course I remember you, you joined around the same time I did. Congrats on your NED status and wishing you luck on the final reconstruction. I, too, don't post often but I do come on here to check on my beautiful sisters. Glad you're back and doing well.

Laura ...
    So nice to hear from you .. I see that you and your beautiful children are strong,
    and doing well by your photo.

Good luck on the final phase of your reconstruction -- hoping it goes well without
    any issues.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a CURE.

Vicki Sam
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

Laura ...
    So nice to hear from you .. I see that you and your beautiful children are strong,
    and doing well by your photo.

Good luck on the final phase of your reconstruction -- hoping it goes well without
    any issues.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a CURE.

Vicki Sam

glad things are going
    glad things are going better. glad to hear from you (yes I remember you!)
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Sho'nuff do!
    It's good to see your post. Hope your new PS is wonderful. Great picture!

Sue
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Hello! :-)
    So nice to find you here! Heartfelt congratulations for almost three years!

Hoping the completion of your recon goes smoothly, without complications.

Kind regards, Susan