Husband NED after 82 rounds of chemo

2»

Comments

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Yay!!!
    I don't know the Hawaiian expression for "awesome!" but pretend I just said that, okay?

*hugs*
    Gail
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    So happy for you both!
    Kathleen and ****,

I am so happy to hear this wonderful news. I think about you all the time and have wondered how **** was doing. I pray that he remains NED forever and ever.

Hugs to you both,
    Sara
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Great to see your
    Great to see your post,Kathleen.I feel so thrilled to read this great news!I admire both of you for your persistence and efforts.Wish you the best.Take care.
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    Hooray!
    This is such fabulous news!
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Kathleen
    Kathleen,

I have been thinking of you both and hoping and praying that **** was doing well. This is fantastic news and I am so happy for you and your children.

Aloha!
    Amy
  • donnare
    donnare Member Posts: 266
    Great News
    So happy for you and your family!
  • alexinlv
    alexinlv Member Posts: 194 Member
    Yay for your news, Kathleen!
    Yay for your news, Kathleen! That is great news! He is quite a fighter! You are very strong too! Xo
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    WhoooHooooo
    So glad to hear such wonderful news. Hope he continues to grow in strength and do well. You are always thought of as he has been through so much while still going surfing. Shoot he has more stamina than my grandkids sometimes the way he is so active. Give hugs to him from me.

Kim
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    Oh Kathleen
    and **** and all your family. I'm so very glad to know you all are getting a bit of a break and that **** is holding stable and feeling better. When I saw 82 rounds of chemo, I was stunned. It has been a long road, and I am blessed to have you as fellow travelers on this difficult path.

All the best, Leslie
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    You are the best!
    Dear Friends,
    You are the best. When we are struggling you are here. When we have questions, you are here. When we have good news, you are here to celebrate with us.

We have been enjoying our good news but feeling the loss of our dear Lisa so deeply. Oh what a wonderful woman and friend. I know she was a great mommy and wife too. I have prayed for her family all day and had "special conversations" with her too (Lisa, I bet you can see those beautiful mountains too now. See the ocean I have been talking about?) I miss her.

Aloha,
    Kathleen