To continue MWEE's previous post. . .
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.
HUGS & HEARTS TO ALL MY TEAL SISTERS!

Monika

Comments

• davevg
    davevg Member Posts: 114
    Ditto
    Happy Valentine's Day ladies hope you all have a very good one.
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    davevg said:

Ditto
    Happy Valentine's Day ladies hope you all have a very good one.

AND TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL HUSBANDS & CAREGIVERS
    I should have mentioned that earlier, because there have been many wonderful men who have shared and supported us here.

I hope you and your wife have a wonderful day, Dave!

Monika
  • lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    mopar said:

I should have mentioned that earlier, because there have been many wonderful men who have shared and supported us here.

Monika

Speaking of husbands and caregivers
    I am very lucky to have a very supportive and understanding husband who shoulders most of the responsibilities around the house and has taken good care of me through my cancer journey. He makes every day feel like Valentines Day. Happy Valentines Day to all of you!

Kelly
  • davevg
    davevg Member Posts: 114
    mopar said:

Monika

Not a problem Monika
    I feel its not about me at all as my wife and you ladies do all the heavy lifting so to speak. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you fighting this monster.

Kelly I try to do that as well for my wife. I do it all around the house even tho we have two kids at home go figure right. I have no problem with it and tell her to just take it easy. It's the least I can do for the love of my life as she goes through this terrible time.
  • AnneBehymer
    AnneBehymer Member Posts: 738 Member
    davevg said:

Not a problem Monika
    I feel its not about me at all as my wife and you ladies do all the heavy lifting so to speak. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you fighting this monster.

Kelly I try to do that as well for my wife. I do it all around the house even tho we have two kids at home go figure right. I have no problem with it and tell her to just take it easy. It's the least I can do for the love of my life as she goes through this terrible time.

no husband
    Dave I am not married but my mom has been taking care of me I have stage four overian cancer found out in June. She has been there all the way through this so the support we get from our loved ones mean so much. You may not think you are doing much but believe me just being there and helping out is helping us fight even harder to stay here and not give up.

Anne