Southern California semi-annual reunion on March 3 details

Options
New Flower
New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
edited February 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello my Pink Sisters and Brothers:
We have been thinking about our semi-annual reunion and this time we are going to Santa Barbara!!! Claudia made an on-line reservations at Stella Mare's3302 Mc Caw Avenue, Santa Barbara, CA 93105; (805) 969-6705 .
Claudia is coming with Siobhan. Should be fun. She is the someone very special
You can also PM me and give your contact information.
This is an open invitation to everyone, including our Northern girls and out of state and country.

Hugs
New Flower

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Sisters in PINK .. and to that 'very' special someone
    Getting .. excited!!!!

Vicki Sam
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    keep me posted!
    But, I'm not back in the States until April...so, I will expect LOTS of PICS!!!

Dutch knuffels, Kathi
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Saved the date
    Olga... thanks for organizing our next Nor./So. Cal Pink Reunion! I have those dates( March 3rd or 4th) marked on my calendar. Looking forward to seeing you, the others, and the special guest of honor.

Will keep an eye out for further details. Take care.
    Ines
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options

Saved the date
    Olga... thanks for organizing our next Nor./So. Cal Pink Reunion! I have those dates( March 3rd or 4th) marked on my calendar. Looking forward to seeing you, the others, and the special guest of honor.

Will keep an eye out for further details. Take care.
    Ines

I'm coming up!!!
    So excited! I'll visit my son PLUS enjoy the reunion. I'll meet wherever it's decided we'll be.

xo
    Victoria
  • New Flower
    Options
    KathiM said:

keep me posted!
    But, I'm not back in the States until April...so, I will expect LOTS of PICS!!!

Dutch knuffels, Kathi

March 3
    Please follow up on this update. Please save two dates - March 3, in case of rain a back up date March 4.
    Details will follow.
    I 'll see you in Santa Barbara
  • New Flower
    Options
    aisling8 said:

I'm coming up!!!
    So excited! I'll visit my son PLUS enjoy the reunion. I'll meet wherever it's decided we'll be.

xo
    Victoria

Sounds great
    I am so happy that we will be able to get together. We will revile our special guest very shortly. Please follow this thread.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Have a FANTASTIC time, everyone!!!
    I will be there, in spirit!!!!

Dutch hugs, Kathi
  • New Flower
    Options
    KathiM said:

Have a FANTASTIC time, everyone!!!
    I will be there, in spirit!!!!

Dutch hugs, Kathi

Less than 1 week away
    Hello Ladies,
    we are very close to our exiting brunch and will be making reservations soon. . So far I have heard from Vicki, Victoria, Ines, Constance, and our very special guest. Please PM me if your are interested.
    I'll see you soon.
    New Flower
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options

Less than 1 week away
    Hello Ladies,
    we are very close to our exiting brunch and will be making reservations soon. . So far I have heard from Vicki, Victoria, Ines, Constance, and our very special guest. Please PM me if your are interested.
    I'll see you soon.
    New Flower

Sounds great! Thanks for planning the get together, Olga. Looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday!
    Ines
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options

Sounds great! Thanks for planning the get together, Olga. Looking forward to seeing everyone next Saturday!
    Ines

Saturday, March 3rd!
    NewFlower asked me to post this, as she is working late today... 12 noon reservations for Saturday, March 3rd at Stella Mare's in Santa Barbara. Under the name Claudia. Reservations are made for 8 guests, sounds like a good number! If there are fewer, so be it, if there are more, chairs can no doubt be pulled up. The Kindred Spirits will be happy to see each other and the hugs and good feelings will not just be shared by those at the table~ all of you will feel the love no matter where you are. As always, we are united by heartstrings. (((((((hugs))))))

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    chenheart said:

Saturday, March 3rd!
    NewFlower asked me to post this, as she is working late today... 12 noon reservations for Saturday, March 3rd at Stella Mare's in Santa Barbara. Under the name Claudia. Reservations are made for 8 guests, sounds like a good number! If there are fewer, so be it, if there are more, chairs can no doubt be pulled up. The Kindred Spirits will be happy to see each other and the hugs and good feelings will not just be shared by those at the table~ all of you will feel the love no matter where you are. As always, we are united by heartstrings. (((((((hugs))))))

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Enjoy to the utmost!
    I know you will... Wishing I didn't live so very far away from all of you lovely ladies. :-)

So, SO glad you'll join the group, dear Claudia.

Kind regards, Susan
  • New Flower
    Options

Enjoy to the utmost!
    I know you will... Wishing I didn't live so very far away from all of you lovely ladies. :-)

So, SO glad you'll join the group, dear Claudia.

Kind regards, Susan

Last call
    Yes, we will. The weather is going to be nice. You all we be with us at the tables.
    Hugs