Options
2»

Comments

• tommyodavey
    tommyodavey Member Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    staceya said:

I join everyone in sending
    I join everyone in sending you strength and keeping you in my prayers.
    Sincerely
    Stacey

Thoughts and Prayers
    When I first read your post it felt like a punch in the gut. We have all been through so much and now you have to deal with this.

Hoping the Chemo does the job.

Tommy
  • josh r.
    josh r. Member Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Thoughts and Prayers
    When I first read your post it felt like a punch in the gut. We have all been through so much and now you have to deal with this.

Hoping the Chemo does the job.

Tommy

keep fighting
    Brad,
    You've proved that you are tough. We are with you. Keep fighting and know prayers are sent your way. Josh r.
  • Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Brad
    JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN MY FRIEND, BUT ARE IN MY PRAYERS EVERY DAY.

Hondo
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Praying for you
    Brad,

So sorry to hear this. I am praying for you. Never give up, keep the faith, miracles do happen.

Debbie
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Bleep
    Hoping the new chemo works and FAST, so the tumor stops threatening your carotid. Crap, that IS scary. You know how it is - sorry you have to do more chemo, but hope you can start late this week. You already have a PICC line in place (that's how I got most of my chemo treatments). Asking for good news for you and your family.
  • IAmStrong
    IAmStrong Member Posts: 58
    Options
    Pam M said:

Bleep
    Hoping the new chemo works and FAST, so the tumor stops threatening your carotid. Crap, that IS scary. You know how it is - sorry you have to do more chemo, but hope you can start late this week. You already have a PICC line in place (that's how I got most of my chemo treatments). Asking for good news for you and your family.

Praying!!!
    In my days I've seen people come off of hospice (get better and go home!) as a nurse. I Am Praying you will beat this with this new chemo. I can only imagine how frightened you must be (I was told our conversation would be changing as we would no longer be talking about cure)...only to have that reverse again. I'm sure the odds seem stacked against you, our God IS a Great Big God.

"This is the first day of the rest of your life, this is the first day of the rest of your life; Even in the dark, you can still see the light...its gonna be all right, its gonna be all right"....

God Speed,
    Linda
  • IAmStrong
    Options
    Pam M said:

Bleep

Praying!!!
    In my days I've seen people come off of hospice (get better and go home!) as a nurse. I Am Praying you will beat this with this new chemo. I can only imagine how frightened you must be (I was told our conversation would be changing as we would no longer be talking about cure)...only to have that reverse again. I'm sure the odds seem stacked against you, our God IS a Great Big God.

"This is the first day of the rest of your life, this is the first day of the rest of your life; Even in the dark, you can still see the light...its gonna be all right, its gonna be all right"....

God Speed,
    Linda
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    IAmStrong said:

Praying!!!

God Speed,
    Linda

Hi Linda
    PLEASE give me the idiot version of what I'm looking at in your profile pic here - intriguing. Congrats on getting docs to change their tune.
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Pam M said:

Hi Linda
    PLEASE give me the idiot version of what I'm looking at in your profile pic here - intriguing. Congrats on getting docs to change their tune.

Inversion Radiation Machine - PAM
    Pam, it's the latest technology...Inversion IMRT Radiation CycloTron....

LOL, just teasing...it looks like she's hanging from her legs...or maybe some type of inversion method.

JG
  • arndog64
    arndog64 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

LOL, just teasing...it looks like she's hanging from her legs...or maybe some type of inversion method.

JG

So sorry to hear the news. I
    So sorry to hear the news. I will be praying for you.
  • LYLHA
    LYLHA Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Keep up the faith
    Prayers are on the way. Just keep up the faith!
  • Joel4
    Joel4 Member Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    LYLHA said:

Keep up the faith
    Prayers are on the way. Just keep up the faith!

Sending Prayers
    Brad, I have have a couple of kids the same age as yours and I know how tough it is giving them this kind of news.
    I have seen miracles firsthand and will be praying for that tumor to shrink. Stay strong and God bless.

Joel
  • joannaw81
    joannaw81 Member Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Joel4 said:

Sending Prayers
    Brad, I have have a couple of kids the same age as yours and I know how tough it is giving them this kind of news.
    I have seen miracles firsthand and will be praying for that tumor to shrink. Stay strong and God bless.

Joel

hi
    I am so truly sorry to hear that news. Did you go for a second opinion? perhaps different doctor will give you hope...will pray for you.
  • IAmStrong
    Options
    Pam M said:

Hi Linda

Idiot Version
    I came to check in on this one and laughed at your post. I am actually hanging upside down, my favorite thing to do as a child was go on top of the swingsets and go round and round and round and also just hang, upside down. At the gym, there is this cage appearing apparatus for stretching all muscle groups. All I saw, was a place to hang and I was so happy I a strong enough to do it comfortably and safely. My friend took this pic and sent to hubby asking if he knew this woman. I've actually been trying unsuccesfully to change this profile pic. Help? Off topic.

I've been thinking and praying for this family this thread is about, has anyone heard?
  • IAmStrong
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

JG

LOL!!!
    You Are Funny!