Cruella Quit!!!!!!

Options
tufi000
tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
edited February 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
While this is great, it is a shame that in the capacity of public relations VP, Karen Handel has tarnished SBK for forever. They will always be seen as a part of a politicized pool of organizations now.

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    people
    People with strong views will always include them in their capacity to rule or make laws. However the public has a short attention span.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

people
    People with strong views will always include them in their capacity to rule or make laws. However the public has a short attention span.

Yay!!! This goes a long way
    Yay!!! This goes a long way to restoring my confidence. Now they should do whatever it takes to get back Mollie Williams--the Komen employee who quit because she thought the PP stuff was a bad idea. Komen needs more like her.
  • jamiegww
    jamiegww Member Posts: 384
    Options

Yay!!! This goes a long way to restoring my confidence. Now they should do whatever it takes to get back Mollie Williams--the Komen employee who quit because she thought the PP stuff was a bad idea. Komen needs more like her.

Not sure why your post was flagged but....
    I have always questioned why they didn't spend more on research. I feel it is research that is more important at this time to find a cure and I just don't feel like enough is being spent on research.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    jamiegww said:

Not sure why your post was flagged but....
    I have always questioned why they didn't spend more on research. I feel it is research that is more important at this time to find a cure and I just don't feel like enough is being spent on research.

Why??????
    Why are CC and Tufi's posts flagged?????? Good heavens above...they are simply stating their opinions....this is ridiculous!
  • Margeaux
    Margeaux Member Posts: 84
    Options

Flagged?
    Cynthia:
    Flagged? Don't quite get it. In one of my support groups the question of Komen came up and one of the speakers was critical of the organization, saying the administrative costs were too high.
    M.
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Margeaux said:

Flagged?
    Cynthia:
    Flagged? Don't quite get it. In one of my support groups the question of Komen came up and one of the speakers was critical of the organization, saying the administrative costs were too high.
    M.

flagged
    oh dear. I don't know why either. BTW Komen has 12% admin cost
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    tufi000 said:

flagged
    oh dear. I don't know why either. BTW Komen has 12% admin cost

According...
    To my oncologist the CAUSE of cancer has to be found before a cure is discovered...let's pray together that both is found SOON!

Hugs, Nancy