Options
2»

Comments

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options
    sharpy102 said:

thank you
    Thank you Ray for your message. And much as it saddens me to hear you're ready to go, it also makes me relieved that you don't have bad pains, and that you've got the chance to say goodbye to friends and family. It is very very important for both you, and for those, who you are leaving behind. Please know, we'll be with you and you'll be always with us. As I go, "only those die that we forget"....we won't forget you!
    Please take care, and wishing you either a quick journey without suffering, or some miracle to show up and say "you're not going anywhere, buddy!" :)
    - Sophie

Godspeed....
    I am so glad

Godspeed....

I am so glad that you have your family and friends around you. So Sorry, this dang cancer sucks!

It has made us stronger, huh. It prepares us for death from day of diagnosis, as we go through all the hurdles and tears, and laughs....

We will all meet again, one day!

Big Hug, Raquel
  • k1
    k1 Member Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Nana b said:

Godspeed....
    I am so glad

Godspeed....

I am so glad that you have your family and friends around you. So Sorry, this dang cancer sucks!

It has made us stronger, huh. It prepares us for death from day of diagnosis, as we go through all the hurdles and tears, and laughs....

We will all meet again, one day!

Big Hug, Raquel

Ray
    Peace, love, hugs. See you on the other side.

K1
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Ray, I am sorry you and your
    Ray, I am sorry you and your loved ones have to go through this, I am grateful of the bravery you show and the love you are sharing. May each day, hour, moment fill your heart with love!

love, gail
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Peace
    I'm glad your not in pain,and you get to say goodbye to your family.I hope you have a peacefull journey.I will keep you in my thoughts ,and prayers.