Blake, Is Anybody Out There?

wolfen
wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
Just wondering how you are doing? Have not seen you in a few days. Hope you are much improved. Check in when you can.

Luv,

Wolfen

Comments

• Buckwirth
    Buckwirth Member Posts: 1,258 Member
    I'm still here
    Getting chemo in the hospital. On Monday they ship me to the nursing home, where maybe I can learn to walk again.

Big accomplishment this week was sitting up at the edge of the bed, this last time for almost 10 minutes!

Got a new toy; an Asus Transformer 2 Android tablet, a birthday gift from my wonderful wife. Still learning the ins and outs of it, but it is fun.

Thanks for checking in on me! :-)

Blake
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Buckwirth said:

I'm still here
    Getting chemo in the hospital. On Monday they ship me to the nursing home, where maybe I can learn to walk again.

Big accomplishment this week was sitting up at the edge of the bed, this last time for almost 10 minutes!

Got a new toy; an Asus Transformer 2 Android tablet, a birthday gift from my wonderful wife. Still learning the ins and outs of it, but it is fun.

Blake

Well, Glad to See You're Sittin' Up
    And takin' nourishment, as they. Just remember "baby steps". I'm sure you'll be up and about in a short time. What a nice thing for your wife to do. I'm sure it helps to pass the time while you're healing. I would most certainly be lost with all the "newfangled" devices.
    Now, my grandson , on the other hand....

Be well,

Luv,

Wolfen
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Buckwirth said:

I'm still here

Blake

Glad you're making progress
    Praying that walking will happen again soon!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    tootsie1 said:

Glad you're making progress
    Praying that walking will happen again soon!

*hugs*
    Gail

Praying for a fast recovery Blake!
    hugs!
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Buckwirth said:

I'm still here

Blake

Dear Blake
    Glad to hear you are making progress.

You are right, you do have a wonderful wife, and she gives great birthday presents too!

Hope chemo treatment brings a big improvement.

Best wishes for better health...and remember son...no running down the halls!

Hugs,

Marie who loves kitties
  • annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Buckwirth said:

I'm still here

Blake

Thanks for the update-
    glad to hear that you'll be making a move soon, hope the next one will be back to your home. And aren't those tablets awesome for the hospital? My husband got me an Ipad for my last surgery, and it was an ideal gift for someone like myself who has nothin' but time to waste. Hugs and healing to you-Ann
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Buckwirth said:

I'm still here

Blake

Thinking of you with Prayers
    sorry double post
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Buckwirth said:

I'm still here

Blake

Blake,
    Happy to see you are with us. Prayers for your comfort and improved health. Glad to see your wife bought you the latest electronic gadget to keep you going. Your posts are always appreciated.
    NB
  • thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member

sorry double post

Praying you feel better
    Praying you feel better soon. Babysteps indeed. You are not ready to chase those cute nurses yet. Sitting up is already great.

Marjan