Marsha update

Options
I saw a GYn surgeon yesterday. He is referring me to an oncology gyn surgeon. I go Monday. I have an ultrasound today. My mind is everywhere and I try not to worry but it is hard to think of anything else.

Comments

• garden gal
    garden gal Member Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    hello MarshA
    welcome, not sure if this is your first post here or not but you will find al kinds of support and personnel experiences here. the ladies here are just fabulous. I remember when i was first diagnosed, my head was spinning,scared silly and wanting to just plan run from it all. So keep us updated hoping for the best for you. I be praying for you. Kathy
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

hello MarshA
    welcome, not sure if this is your first post here or not but you will find al kinds of support and personnel experiences here. the ladies here are just fabulous. I remember when i was first diagnosed, my head was spinning,scared silly and wanting to just plan run from it all. So keep us updated hoping for the best for you. I be praying for you. Kathy

Welcome Marsha
    Echoing Kathy's sentiments, you will much support and information here. It is a place to feel safe and share whatever is on your mind. Wishing you the best of luck.

Karen
  • Cafewoman53
    Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time
    I know it's scary but it sounds like you are in good hands a gyn/onc surgeon in who you want if you have to have surgery. Good luck I hope that if there is anything bad they have caught it early, do something to take your mind off of it this week-end , spoil yourself !
    Colleen
  • lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

Take it one day at a time
    I know it's scary but it sounds like you are in good hands a gyn/onc surgeon in who you want if you have to have surgery. Good luck I hope that if there is anything bad they have caught it early, do something to take your mind off of it this week-end , spoil yourself !
    Colleen

Hi Marsha
    You've come to the right place for support and encouragement. I'm hoping you have good results to your ultrasound. If not, you've taken the right steps to have a gyn/onc surgeon by your side. Please keep us posted! We're here for you.

Kelly
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options
    anxious
    I'm sure that Monday can't come soon enough. If possible, take someone with you to the ONC's office. We'll be waiting to hear how your appt. goes. ((((HUGS)))) Maria
  • JoWin615
    JoWin615 Member Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    WAITING
    sucks. It is one of the toughest things that we, who are on this cancer adventure, have to endure. We can all relate! Best of luck to you, and please keep us posted.

Cheers, Jo
  • cindypang
    cindypang Member Posts: 2
    Options
    JoWin615 said:

WAITING
    sucks. It is one of the toughest things that we, who are on this cancer adventure, have to endure. We can all relate! Best of luck to you, and please keep us posted.

Cheers, Jo

Waiting
    I know not knowing is the worst. It is good having a gyno oncologist, they know exactly what works and what dosen't. Good luck with your appt.

Cindy