MRI done - Thanks pink bus warriors!

grams2jc
grams2jc Member Posts: 756
MRI went smoothly, in fact, fell asleep through part of it. I know, I know, slept through last bone scan too. I guess if you lay me down anywhere for more than 10 minutes I will be out. Sure did bring a smile to my face more than once (when awake) to think of my rowdy pinks outside on the bus waiting for me.

Thanks for coming along! Now we wait til Friday and then Tuesday to get both docs opinions. If you think about it cross your fingers that my MO tells me I can drive again.
I am tired of being Miss Daisy.

Jennifer

Comments

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Positive Thoughts Going Your Way
    I am happy for you that it went well. Laying on those sliding tables can make it a long process.

Will be sending positive thoughts your way that all the results will be wonderful and that your oncologist gives you that OK to drive.

Hope the new little one is doing well and that her little brother also.

Best,

Doris
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    SIROD said:

I am happy for you that it went well. Laying on those sliding tables can make it a long process.

Will be sending positive thoughts your way that all the results will be wonderful and that your oncologist gives you that OK to drive.

Best,

Doris

Glad the MRI went smoothly for you, Jennifer
    I really hate the MRIs--the noise drives me absolutely bonkers (even with ear plugs). You are amazing that you were able to sleep through some of it--wow!

Will keep the positive energy coming along with prayers for great results. Also, hoping that you will be behind the wheel again.

Hugs, Renee
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    missrenee said:

Glad the MRI went smoothly for you, Jennifer
    I really hate the MRIs--the noise drives me absolutely bonkers (even with ear plugs). You are amazing that you were able to sleep through some of it--wow!

Will keep the positive energy coming along with prayers for great results. Also, hoping that you will be behind the wheel again.

Hugs, Renee

I hate all tests and waiting
    I hate all tests and waiting for results. I thought I was going to jump out of my skin at the dentist and she is then nicest most mellow lady! Praying for good results, and that you have peace while you are waiting for the results. We are with you!!!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    carkris said:

I hate all tests and waiting
    I hate all tests and waiting for results. I thought I was going to jump out of my skin at the dentist and she is then nicest most mellow lady! Praying for good results, and that you have peace while you are waiting for the results. We are with you!!!

So glad it went well for
    So glad it went well for you. It really does help me too knowing my pink sisters are with me.
    Please let us know when you get results.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

So glad it went well for
    So glad it went well for you. It really does help me too knowing my pink sisters are with me.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I'm glad it went well
    Im so glad it went well today. I go to sleep during all of my scans too. Sure does make the test go by quick huh :)
    I am crossing my fingers that you'll get to drive again & saying lots of prayers for good results.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Glad it all went
    Glad it all went well,positive thoughts coming your way for Dr.opinions.

Hugs Frankie
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    SIROD said:

Best,

Doris

I fell asleep during my bone
    I fell asleep during my bone scan too but never the MRI's. Too noisy in that thing.

Wishing you good luck,

Angie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

So glad it went well for
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Hoping for good results!

Hoping for good results!
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member

Glad it all went
    Glad it all went well,positive thoughts coming your way for Dr.opinions.

Hugs Frankie

I'm suprised
    you could sleep with all the noise we were making on the bus.

Glad it went well and keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Hugs, Debi