Did anyone catch this?

Options
Lovekitties
Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
Apparently recently on David Letterman's show Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne announced a sweepstake for colon cancer awareness. CBS and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center are co-sponsors.

Apparently you can win a 3 day trip to NYC for you and a friend, some cash and a free colonoscopy.

If you want more details, search on CBS Cares Colonoscopy Sweepstakes.

Comments

• karen40
    karen40 Member Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    What an Awesome Sweepstake
    What an awesome sweepstakes prize, unfortunately I don't qualify since I've had a colonscopy within the last year but I'll be sure to pass this info along. I'm sure the odds are more in ones favor compared to that of most sweepstakes. lol
    Thanks,
    Karen

http://promotions.mardenkane.com/cbs/cbscares12/
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    karen40 said:

What an Awesome Sweepstake
    What an awesome sweepstakes prize, unfortunately I don't qualify since I've had a colonscopy within the last year but I'll be sure to pass this info along. I'm sure the odds are more in ones favor compared to that of most sweepstakes. lol
    Thanks,
    Karen

http://promotions.mardenkane.com/cbs/cbscares12/

But, But....who wants to
    But, But....who wants to spend a weekend in New York doing a prep for a colonoscopy??? All those restaurants and food and.....sorry, just saying :) Cool promo. though to increase awareness.
  • karen40
    Options
    smokeyjoe said:

But, But....who wants to
    But, But....who wants to spend a weekend in New York doing a prep for a colonoscopy??? All those restaurants and food and.....sorry, just saying :) Cool promo. though to increase awareness.

2 day Vacation
    According to the promo, the first two days are meant to be used as vacation days.
    Karen

http://promotions.mardenkane.com/cbs/cbscares12/more.cfm
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    smokeyjoe said:

But, But....who wants to

No Butts About It...
    I somehow don't think it's all done on the same weekend ;-)
    I have eaten at a few places in the city where the food has the same effect as the prep!

I wonder if Ozzy looks to see if there are any Bats in the Cave?
  • karen40
    Options
    PhillieG said:

No Butts About It...
    I somehow don't think it's all done on the same weekend ;-)
    I have eaten at a few places in the city where the food has the same effect as the prep!

I wonder if Ozzy looks to see if there are any Bats in the Cave?

Watch It...
    I like Ozzy. The bat thing was just a momentary laps of judgement. lol
    Karen
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    karen40 said:

Watch It...
    I like Ozzy. The bat thing was just a momentary laps of judgement. lol
    Karen

The story goes...
    That he thought it was a fake rubber bat. He had to get rabies shots (as did the bat.)

I liked Black Sabbath's first album or two, (Iron Man, Paranoid) then they lost me. I went back to the 60's music.
    I know that goes against the perception many have of my of my Devil worshipping ways
    ;-)