Erm this is combined with my other posting?

Options
Sonia32
Sonia32 Member Posts: 1,071 Member
edited January 2012 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Keep sending them good vibes, or if you believe keep them in our prayers please. Before I get told off, did post in the religious forum, but it's quiet in there hoping it wont be missed. Just thinking We use to do this all the time in our section, asking for prayers or good vibes why did we stop? Anyway please, please I may not believe in healthy eating right now, but I believe in the power of pray and good thoughts. Strange I don't know, sorry very down and I hope no one will be offended by this post, if you are I apologize.

Comments

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    Sending everything I can think of...
    out into the universe. Prayers, positive energy, love, strength and peace. Ann
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Strange..I don't know where
    Strange..I don't know where my other reply went.

It said something like~

I miss that too. Here are mine....

Good thoughts, vibes and prayers to us all

plh4gail
  • Brenda Bricco
    Brenda Bricco Member Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    We really do need a LIKE
    We really do need a LIKE button here...:)
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    thanks sonia
    for myself self, i believe in belief first and foremost. faith yes, its sunday morning and we are off to mass, the family and i remember all of us in my prayers. When you have some faith in something as mysterious as god, then faith in diet, rest, exercise and supplements became easy. My faithful and optomistic approach to life and its challenges sits well with me. Its just my way, we all have our ways. Living this way gives me joy and control and some peace. and my best chance at health, whatever challenges occur.

sorry your down, if you go outside and look at the sky, feel the breeze, its the same sun shining on everyone, it makes me humble and grateful to be alive regardless of our problems.

no offence here, just gratitude. we need a little more of that on the planet.

sincerely big hugs,

Pete
  • lauragb
    lauragb Member Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers, light, love
    Sending prayers, light, love and healing energy to all. It does help to believe in something, to not feel alone.
  • karen40
    karen40 Member Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Prayers and/or Good Vibes to the Whole CSN Gang
    I feel everyone could use a prayer and/or some good vibes for one reason or the other. I wish the best for everyone.
    Karen
  • Sonia32
    Options
    karen40 said:

Prayers and/or Good Vibes to the Whole CSN Gang
    I feel everyone could use a prayer and/or some good vibes for one reason or the other. I wish the best for everyone.
    Karen

:-)
    Love what you said hugs x
  • Sonia32
    Options

thanks sonia
    for myself self, i believe in belief first and foremost. faith yes, its sunday morning and we are off to mass, the family and i remember all of us in my prayers. When you have some faith in something as mysterious as god, then faith in diet, rest, exercise and supplements became easy. My faithful and optomistic approach to life and its challenges sits well with me. Its just my way, we all have our ways. Living this way gives me joy and control and some peace. and my best chance at health, whatever challenges occur.

sorry your down, if you go outside and look at the sky, feel the breeze, its the same sun shining on everyone, it makes me humble and grateful to be alive regardless of our problems.

no offence here, just gratitude. we need a little more of that on the planet.

sincerely big hugs,

Pete

Pete
    I am grateful, but I get angry at times at why good people suffer and the bad folk just carry on with life without a care in the world. I have had faith since I was 8, it has waviered, but never gone. I'm down because my csn family is hurting, down because I may lose my dear friend. So it's hard not to get upset or angry, but more so if you suffer from depression my friend. But I'm going to try and be more upbeat for my friend, she knows how I feel. It's time we all looked after her instead her worrying about us.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    Sonia32 said:

:-)
    Love what you said hugs x

Sending overseas prayers!
    Hugs!
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options

We really do need a LIKE
    We really do need a LIKE button here...:)

Violá

• wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    pepebcn said:

Sending overseas prayers!
    Hugs!

Thank You, Sonia
    This is a very appropriate post and kind of you to remember. I will also send out my warmest thoughts and good vibes to all, and especially to our Lisa and others who are facing recurrences.

Please include in these thoughts, if you will, my JBG. She will be having microwave ablation on her stubborn liver tumor on Feb. 2.

Thank You All,

Luv,

Wolfen