Prayer for Eddie

Options
Hi all:

A couple of weeks ago I posted about Eddie who is the husband of the caregiver Gladys that took care of my brother. Well, they finally got all the news yesterday and it's not good. He has pancreatic cancer that has spread to his liver. It is Stage 3 so they cannot do any surgery. He will being doing 4 weeks of weekly chemo next Friday and then see where they are at then. The good thing is they were able to give him something that is relieving the pain he is having. He is 73.He is a real trooper. Both of the remaining children live here so that's good. They lost their oldest son to cancer in Oct. 2010. They are strong people and are handling as good as can be expected. Also, my sister's friend Fred that I told y'all about has surgery next Friday and then they'll know where to go from there. He was the one that went to the derm. but then to an ENT. Hopefully surgery will be all he will need. And then my sister has been called back for more pictures on her mammogram. Now hers is probably just tissue and also she has a pacemaker so the compression on the left side wasn't as much as usual! Anyway please keep these people in your prayers and I will keep you updated.

Never have found my purse but have replaced a few things and I am getting a little from homeowners so at least that's something. Cards have all been replaced so at least there's a little normalcy there. Hope all is going well with y'all. God Bless!

Jan (Basketcase)

Comments

• Hondo
    Hondo Member Posts: 6,636 Member
    Options
    Hi Jan
    I am so sorry to hear about Eddie and the rest of your family, but rest for sure I will keep them all in my prayers.

God bless and keep you too under the shadow of His wing.
    Tim Hondo
  • Jan Trinks
    Jan Trinks Member Posts: 477
    Options
    Hondo said:

Hi Jan
    I am so sorry to hear about Eddie and the rest of your family, but rest for sure I will keep them all in my prayers.

God bless and keep you too under the shadow of His wing.
    Tim Hondo

Thanks Hondo
    Hondo:

So good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you and thanks again as always!

Jan (Basketcase)
  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Thoughts & Prayers...
    Coming your way Jan girl....

JG
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options
    Hoping
    Asking for some good news for you