Low Dose Aspirin Therapy

whiterose
whiterose Member Posts: 89
Does anyone take low dose aspirin to prevent recurrence? I've read that it's being used to prevent recurrence of breast cancer, some newer studies show some success for ov/ca as well. I'm currently on Lovenox for a blood clot, my gyn/onc. said some studies have shown that since Lovenox is a blood thinner, it may help prevent recurrence. So, I asked him if aspirin therapy would do the same thing (since aspirin also thins out the blood). He was non-commital. So, I'm planning to go on a low dose aspirin therapy when I'm finished with Lovenox. Under dr.'s supervision, of course. I'm aware of the aspirin risks, but I've been pumped full of strong drugs for months now, I figure aspirin can't be any worse, may help. Would appreciate any comments or experiences. Thanks.....

Comments

• carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member
    ASA therapy
    I couldnt find the research you are talking about. All I could find was the role of aspirin in the prevention of ovarian cancer. As long as your platelet count is normal, I think that you should be OK.
  • Tethys41
    Tethys41 Member Posts: 1,382 Member
    Aspirin
    Is it the blood thinning qualities that help reduce the risk of recurrance, or the anti-inflammatory properties?
  • whiterose
    Tethys41 said:

Aspirin
    Is it the blood thinning qualities that help reduce the risk of recurrance, or the anti-inflammatory properties?

I'm not sure if it's the
    I'm not sure if it's the anti-inflammation properties or the blood thinning. My doctor did mumble something about cancer cells being "sticky".....But inflammation does play a role in cancer, so my reasoning was that it couldn't hurt, since I've been on the Lovenox for six months. But I have to wait til the Lovenox is finished.
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    I KEEP FORGETTING!
    I've read that research also a few years back, but along with my other 'arsenal' of preventatives, I keep forgetting to take that one. Thanks for reminding me! I believe it mentioned just the 86mg, but many people take the 325mg daily for heart issues. So, I don't think it would hurt to take the 325mg. The only potential risks (that I'm aware of) is that you need to be careful if you're already taking blood-thinning medications or any other meds it may conflict with.

Another interesting article that I found in the Reader's Digest some years ago was that research has actually proven that broccoli is anti-cancer, but specifically ANTI OVCA! I've always enjoyed broccoli, but now I'm sure to eat it several times a week. Although raw is okay, it's benefits are more pronounced (and better processed) when it is cooked. Raw creates too many estrogen-related affects.

Hope this helps!

(((HUGS)))
    Monika
  • whiterose
    mopar said:

I KEEP FORGETTING!
    I've read that research also a few years back, but along with my other 'arsenal' of preventatives, I keep forgetting to take that one. Thanks for reminding me! I believe it mentioned just the 86mg, but many people take the 325mg daily for heart issues. So, I don't think it would hurt to take the 325mg. The only potential risks (that I'm aware of) is that you need to be careful if you're already taking blood-thinning medications or any other meds it may conflict with.

Another interesting article that I found in the Reader's Digest some years ago was that research has actually proven that broccoli is anti-cancer, but specifically ANTI OVCA! I've always enjoyed broccoli, but now I'm sure to eat it several times a week. Although raw is okay, it's benefits are more pronounced (and better processed) when it is cooked. Raw creates too many estrogen-related affects.

Hope this helps!

(((HUGS)))
    Monika

Thanks for the Suggestion
    Thanks for the suggestion about the broccoli! It's on my list of vegetables to add to my diet, I just never acquired a taste for it.
    I like naturopathic suggestions, such as diet, exercise, supplementation, which I add to my conventional therapy. What is in your "arsenal" of preventatives, if I may ask? After I read "Anticancer", I added green tea and berries to my diet, such as blueberries, strawberries, etc., which I almost never ate before. I love that book, it really empowered me.....
  • mopar
    whiterose said:

Thanks for the Suggestion
    Thanks for the suggestion about the broccoli! It's on my list of vegetables to add to my diet, I just never acquired a taste for it.
    I like naturopathic suggestions, such as diet, exercise, supplementation, which I add to my conventional therapy. What is in your "arsenal" of preventatives, if I may ask? After I read "Anticancer", I added green tea and berries to my diet, such as blueberries, strawberries, etc., which I almost never ate before. I love that book, it really empowered me.....

MY LIST
    Well, my husband and I (and children) were already trying to live a healthy lifestyle in regard to diet, exercise, supplements. But, there's always room for improvement, and so much to learn.

So after my initial diagnosis, I added more leafy greens (my dear, sweet husband actually hunted down some wheat grass that he juiced for me in the first 6 months or so) such as broccoli, as I mentioned earlier. I've been eating more berries, have limited my carbs, although I do eat whole grains but try to avoid wheat. I never was a big carb eater before, but now I stick to oats, rye, and a few other grains. Of course, liquids, fresh air (when possible), and good sleep. I did start taking some herbs, which I found out with later research that they weren't a good idea for me. Again, we all need to figure out what's best for us.

I had been taking my multiples, Vitamin C, vitamin E, calcium/magnesium for over 26 years, but added AHCC mushroom, more C's, and B-6 for the neuropathy. I still take the fish oil and Vitamin D.

As for exercise, I love weight training. It builds muscle, strengthens bones, helps you lose fat, and it's cardio also if done correctly. At my age (57), that's my priority in terms of exercise. I also try to utilize the rebounder (mini-trampoline) as it is great for the lymphatic system, with lots of other wonderful benefits. Since I've had so many lymph nodes removed (over 50!), I can use all the immune boosting I can get!

Now, do I 'cheat' sometimes? Of course! My favorite cheats are chocolate (which is now known to have anti-oxidant properties - YAY!) and popcorn. I actually can so 'no' to a lot of things, so I try to save my cheating for special times like our Grandson's birthday this coming Thursday, the holidays, etc. I know that the next day I can get back on track. But I also feel so sluggish and awful if I overindulge. For me, I have found that I truly feel better and am in better health if I watch what I do. It's not a chore - it's a lifestyle, and I'm just fine with it.

Hope this helps! I'm always looking for new ideas, too. And I love hearing 'success' stories. One of these days I'll get that book and read it, too. As I said before, there's so much to learn!

(((HUGS)))
    Monika
  • Tethys41
    mopar said:

MY LIST
    Well, my husband and I (and children) were already trying to live a healthy lifestyle in regard to diet, exercise, supplements. But, there's always room for improvement, and so much to learn.

So after my initial diagnosis, I added more leafy greens (my dear, sweet husband actually hunted down some wheat grass that he juiced for me in the first 6 months or so) such as broccoli, as I mentioned earlier. I've been eating more berries, have limited my carbs, although I do eat whole grains but try to avoid wheat. I never was a big carb eater before, but now I stick to oats, rye, and a few other grains. Of course, liquids, fresh air (when possible), and good sleep. I did start taking some herbs, which I found out with later research that they weren't a good idea for me. Again, we all need to figure out what's best for us.

I had been taking my multiples, Vitamin C, vitamin E, calcium/magnesium for over 26 years, but added AHCC mushroom, more C's, and B-6 for the neuropathy. I still take the fish oil and Vitamin D.

As for exercise, I love weight training. It builds muscle, strengthens bones, helps you lose fat, and it's cardio also if done correctly. At my age (57), that's my priority in terms of exercise. I also try to utilize the rebounder (mini-trampoline) as it is great for the lymphatic system, with lots of other wonderful benefits. Since I've had so many lymph nodes removed (over 50!), I can use all the immune boosting I can get!

Now, do I 'cheat' sometimes? Of course! My favorite cheats are chocolate (which is now known to have anti-oxidant properties - YAY!) and popcorn. I actually can so 'no' to a lot of things, so I try to save my cheating for special times like our Grandson's birthday this coming Thursday, the holidays, etc. I know that the next day I can get back on track. But I also feel so sluggish and awful if I overindulge. For me, I have found that I truly feel better and am in better health if I watch what I do. It's not a chore - it's a lifestyle, and I'm just fine with it.

Hope this helps! I'm always looking for new ideas, too. And I love hearing 'success' stories. One of these days I'll get that book and read it, too. As I said before, there's so much to learn!

(((HUGS)))
    Monika

Support
    Personally, I think it is best for a patient to work with a naturopath or integrative practitioner to determine the best combination of supplements to incorporate into her program. Calcium, for example is beneficial to some people, but just builds up as plaque inside the blood vessels in others, depending on the person's metabolism.
    That being said, however, I would add the following possibilities to Monika's list:
    Curcumin: Can't say enough good things about it; it's anti-inflammatory. MD Anderson has conducted successful tests showing it's cancer fighting properties. It should be taken with black pepper for better absorbsion - some brands have the black pepper included. And I read an article this weekend that indicates black pepper kills cancer stem cells. Yet, curcumin is not a good option for people taking blood thinners, or who have gall bladder issues.
    Resveratrol and grape seed extract are good cancer fighters.
    DIM: a supplement which performs a similar function to cruciferious veggies, but should not be taken until a blood test for the 2/16 ratio shows that the person is metabolizing estrogens properly.
    Bindweed, sold under the name C-statin or Yustatin, is an antiangiogenic - similar to Avastin, but it doesn't shut down the healthy angiogenesis like Avastin does.
    Vitamin C, taken orally, is best absorbed in the liposomal or liposhereic form, at a dose of 1,000mg daily. There is also the option of receiving high dose IV vitamin C.
    Organic dark skinned berries have powerful antioxidants.
    In addition to these things, it is wise to stop using plastics around hot foods or in water bottles. The plastics release xenoestrogens that act like estrogen in our bodies. I got rid of all my plastic cooking utensiles and all my coated cookware. And keeping stress to a minimum is very important too.
    Is there a link between gluten and cancer? My naturopath thinks there is. The more I read about carbohydrates, the less I'm inclined to eat them. But I have type O blood. Carbohydrates may be friendlier to those with a different blood type than mine, but I don't know the answer to that. My naturopath, a 20 year ovarian cancer survivor, recently adopted the Paleo Diet, and she says her CA-125 has never been lower.
  • whiterose
    Tethys41 said:

Support
    Personally, I think it is best for a patient to work with a naturopath or integrative practitioner to determine the best combination of supplements to incorporate into her program. Calcium, for example is beneficial to some people, but just builds up as plaque inside the blood vessels in others, depending on the person's metabolism.
    That being said, however, I would add the following possibilities to Monika's list:
    Curcumin: Can't say enough good things about it; it's anti-inflammatory. MD Anderson has conducted successful tests showing it's cancer fighting properties. It should be taken with black pepper for better absorbsion - some brands have the black pepper included. And I read an article this weekend that indicates black pepper kills cancer stem cells. Yet, curcumin is not a good option for people taking blood thinners, or who have gall bladder issues.
    DIM: a supplement which performs a similar function to cruciferious veggies, but should not be taken until a blood test for the 2/16 ratio shows that the person is metabolizing estrogens properly.
    Bindweed, sold under the name C-statin or Yustatin, is an antiangiogenic - similar to Avastin, but it doesn't shut down the healthy angiogenesis like Avastin does.
    Vitamin C, taken orally, is best absorbed in the liposomal or liposhereic form, at a dose of 1,000mg daily. There is also the option of receiving high dose IV vitamin C.
    In addition to these things, it is wise to stop using plastics around hot foods or in water bottles. The plastics release xenoestrogens that act like estrogen in our bodies. I got rid of all my plastic cooking utensiles and all my coated cookware. And keeping stress to a minimum is very important too.
    Is there a link between gluten and cancer? My naturopath thinks there is. The more I read about carbohydrates, the less I'm inclined to eat them. But I have type O blood. Carbohydrates may be friendlier to those with a different blood type than mine, but I don't know the answer to that. My naturopath, a 20 year ovarian cancer survivor, recently adopted the Paleo Diet, and she says her CA-125 has never been lower.

Thanks
    Hi tethys, I remember your post a couple of weeks ago about the Paleo Diet. I've looked into that, sounds a little extreme for me, I don't eat a lot of meat. I had read that a vegan diet to prevent recurrence was the way to go, I don't eat beef any more (I rarely ate it before, so it wasn't hard to cut out of my diet). I eat a bit of chicken now and then, maybe a little ground turkey here and there. I didn't know too many carbs were bad, I was going to look into food combining to prevent insulin spikes, as I read that they're bad.....May I ask how you found your naturopathic practitioner? I'd like to consult one, but am concerned that I find a reputable one. Any info you can provide would be appreciated, and thanks for your lengthy response with great ideas.

Sue
  • whiterose
    mopar said:

MY LIST

(((HUGS)))
    Monika

Great Post
    Great post and thanks Monika.....We're the same age and I appreciated all your tips and ideas. My Vit. D is low, and I was wondering about supplementing. I asked my doctor and he really didn't know much about it. Funny, we live in Florida, it's always sunny and I was surprised at the low level. I now try to get outside every day. I power walk when I can, the rebounder was a good idea, I've never tried. I like the aerobic step, it's probably a similar idea.
    I've started eating chocolate too, I eat the 85% cocoa, it's pretty bitter but still feels like a treat, believe it or not. The one thing I'm concentrating on the most is avoiding sugar, and it's the most difficult. I have a real sweet tooth! I've found some sugar free substitutes which I indulge in once in a while, otherwise I use stevia, mostly to sweeten iced tea. I want to start meditating for stress relief since I'm a worrier. Was highly recommended in "Anticancer".....

I have one more course of chemo, then I'm supposed to go on maintenance and Avastin. I've got my fingers crossed, but I'm also trying to help things along myself with lifestyle changes. As was written in "Anticancer", when someone has heart problems, the doctors send them home with prescription meds, and recommendations such as cut out red meat, limit salt, lower fat intake, exercise. When one goes home with a cancer diagnosis, they just say "Go live your life" and that's not acceptable advice to me.....

Thanks again for your good advice,
    Sue
  • Tethys41
    whiterose said:

Thanks
    Hi tethys, I remember your post a couple of weeks ago about the Paleo Diet. I've looked into that, sounds a little extreme for me, I don't eat a lot of meat. I had read that a vegan diet to prevent recurrence was the way to go, I don't eat beef any more (I rarely ate it before, so it wasn't hard to cut out of my diet). I eat a bit of chicken now and then, maybe a little ground turkey here and there. I didn't know too many carbs were bad, I was going to look into food combining to prevent insulin spikes, as I read that they're bad.....May I ask how you found your naturopathic practitioner? I'd like to consult one, but am concerned that I find a reputable one. Any info you can provide would be appreciated, and thanks for your lengthy response with great ideas.

Sue

Diet
    I know that meat is controversial. But my naturopath says that her vegetarian, blood type O cancer patients don't do well if they won't incorprate meat into their diet. She goes as far as to say that they are almost assured a recurrance, if they don't change their diet. Keep in mind, she is referring to hormone-free, antibiotic-free, organic, free range, grass fed AND grass finished meat. If you're eating poultry and/or wild caught fish, you're getting enough meat. Red meat is optional.
    I was amazingly fortunate in that my naturopath works in the small town I live in. She has a reputation in town...if you have cancer, you go see her. You can search this website for a naturopath in your area, who specializes in treating cancer patients at
    http://www.naturopathic.org/AF_MemberDirectory.asp?version=2
    You will probably want to interview prospective practitioners, because I don't believe they are all created equal when it comes to knowledge regarding ovarian cancer. You could also check on Angie's List to see if one you are interested in has good reviews.
  • lizluv
    lizluv Member Posts: 1
    whiterose said:

Great Post
    Great post and thanks Monika.....We're the same age and I appreciated all your tips and ideas. My Vit. D is low, and I was wondering about supplementing. I asked my doctor and he really didn't know much about it. Funny, we live in Florida, it's always sunny and I was surprised at the low level. I now try to get outside every day. I power walk when I can, the rebounder was a good idea, I've never tried. I like the aerobic step, it's probably a similar idea.
    I've started eating chocolate too, I eat the 85% cocoa, it's pretty bitter but still feels like a treat, believe it or not. The one thing I'm concentrating on the most is avoiding sugar, and it's the most difficult. I have a real sweet tooth! I've found some sugar free substitutes which I indulge in once in a while, otherwise I use stevia, mostly to sweeten iced tea. I want to start meditating for stress relief since I'm a worrier. Was highly recommended in "Anticancer".....

I have one more course of chemo, then I'm supposed to go on maintenance and Avastin. I've got my fingers crossed, but I'm also trying to help things along myself with lifestyle changes. As was written in "Anticancer", when someone has heart problems, the doctors send them home with prescription meds, and recommendations such as cut out red meat, limit salt, lower fat intake, exercise. When one goes home with a cancer diagnosis, they just say "Go live your life" and that's not acceptable advice to me.....

Thanks again for your good advice,
    Sue

Hi Whiterose,
    I am also low in vit.D and have to take 4000 units daily,but still need to get outside more to power walk.I am done with my first experience with chemo at the end of February and also will be going on every three week avastin for nine months.I will be praying every day that it does not recur.I have a sweet tooth as well,but have cut out most sweets.I buy sugarless puddings sometimes with artificial sweetner.I hope that is ok.What did you hear about the chocolates effect on cancer?Sounds tempting,bitter or not!

lizluv
  • whiterose
    lizluv said:

Hi Whiterose,
    I am also low in vit.D and have to take 4000 units daily,but still need to get outside more to power walk.I am done with my first experience with chemo at the end of February and also will be going on every three week avastin for nine months.I will be praying every day that it does not recur.I have a sweet tooth as well,but have cut out most sweets.I buy sugarless puddings sometimes with artificial sweetner.I hope that is ok.What did you hear about the chocolates effect on cancer?Sounds tempting,bitter or not!

lizluv

From the book "Foods that Fight Cancer"
    I quote this from the book "Foods that Fight Cancer". This book was recommended by the doctor who wrote "AntiCancer" and it turns out I already owned it:

"Dark chocolate, which contains 70% cocoa, supplies the body with important amounts of polyphenols that are potentially capable of exercising beneficial effects on some chronic diseases, including cancer and cardiovascular disease."

"The daily consumption of 1 and 1/2 oz. of chocolate that is 70 percent cocoa may have definite health benefits and should replace or reduce that of sugar and fat-filled candies that lack any phytochemical content."

I don't eat chocolate every day, but just as a once-in-a-while treat and I feel better that it confers some health benefits as I consider it a treat.....

Hope that helps,
    Sue
  • Tethys41
    whiterose said:

I quote this from the book "Foods that Fight Cancer". This book was recommended by the doctor who wrote "AntiCancer" and it turns out I already owned it:

"Dark chocolate, which contains 70% cocoa, supplies the body with important amounts of polyphenols that are potentially capable of exercising beneficial effects on some chronic diseases, including cancer and cardiovascular disease."

"The daily consumption of 1 and 1/2 oz. of chocolate that is 70 percent cocoa may have definite health benefits and should replace or reduce that of sugar and fat-filled candies that lack any phytochemical content."

I don't eat chocolate every day, but just as a once-in-a-while treat and I feel better that it confers some health benefits as I consider it a treat.....

Hope that helps,
    Sue

Vitamin D
    If your vitamin D level is low, that is important to work on. I take 10,000 IU in the winter, due to shorter days, and that is just what I need to stay in the desired range. I can reduce it to 6,000 to 8,000 IU in the summer. But when I was first trying to get my level up, I took 20,000 IU daily. Emulsified is the best form. I like Rx vitamins Liqui-D3.
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    I read that same info about
    I read that same info about Aspirin, soon after my diagnosis. I have taken a daily, full-strength Aspirin ever since.

Like you, I figured there was no harm in giving it a try. I'm 2 years NED and counting. Who knows if it was the Aspirin or not?

Carlene
  • Radioactive34
    Radioactive34 Member Posts: 391 Member
    Tethys41 said:

Support

Calcium
    My particular variant of cancer creates calcium encased tumors. My tumor was not calcified which mystified the medical staff. After finishing the chemo treatments, I told my 2nd oncologist that I was still regularly painfully constipated.

He said it was logical as my cancer tended to flood my intestines with too much calcium. I was NED then. And as my CA 125 had risen some...it left me wondering whether NED was truly there or the cancer just retarted by the chemo.

I wonder what to do about calcium. Prior to the cancer the theme was to maintain as much calcium so we did not get osteoperosis. Now....clueless...will ask the new docs about it.
  • carolenk
    carolenk Member Posts: 907 Member

Calcium
    My particular variant of cancer creates calcium encased tumors. My tumor was not calcified which mystified the medical staff. After finishing the chemo treatments, I told my 2nd oncologist that I was still regularly painfully constipated.

He said it was logical as my cancer tended to flood my intestines with too much calcium. I was NED then. And as my CA 125 had risen some...it left me wondering whether NED was truly there or the cancer just retarted by the chemo.

I wonder what to do about calcium. Prior to the cancer the theme was to maintain as much calcium so we did not get osteoperosis. Now....clueless...will ask the new docs about it.

Vitamin D
    Radioactive

Did your doctor have anything to say about vitamin D? I was thinking that you could be low (like most of us). Vitamin D will direct calcium into the bones. It's probably not a good idea to take supplemental calcium.

Just another thought: Dr. Jack Srewart is a Canadian biochemist who is working on a targeted therapy for ovarian cancer based on something in shrew venom. The mechanism of action is to block the influx of calcium into the cancer cells. Apparently, ovarian cancer tends to have an abundance of calcium receptors. There were supposed to be phase I clinical trials going on in the fall of 2011 but so far, nothing is happening.

I'd like to hear more about your particular strain of ovarian cancer. Did the surgeon find "psammoma bodies" amongst your cancer? My pathology report mentions such things but the surgeon had nothing to say to me about the little calcified artifacts. I wish I could calcify my tumors. Here's what I found on the PubMed site:

Long-term oncological outcomes of ovarian serous carcinomas with psammoma bodies: a novel insight into the molecular pathogenesis of ovarian epithelial carcinoma.

AuthorsMotohara T, et al. Show all Journal
    Cancer Sci. 2010 Jun;101(6):1550-6. Epub 2010 Mar 10.
    Affiliation
    Department of Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine and Surgery, Kumamoto University, Kumamoto City, Japan.
    Abstract
    A two-tier system in which ovarian epithelial carcinomas are subdivided into type I and type II tumors has been proposed on the basis of recent molecular pathogenesis findings. Type I tumors, unrelated to tumor protein p53 (TP53) mutations, show favorable prognosis in a slow step-wise process, whereas type II tumors, related to TP53 mutations, contribute to poor prognosis. Ovarian serous carcinomas with excessive psammoma bodies behave like type I tumors. However, their etiology and prognostic significance remain obscure. The objective of the present study was to evaluate the characteristic features and potential relevance of psammoma bodies to the clinical outcome of 44 patients with serous carcinomas with long-term follow-up. The 5- and 10-year survival rates were significantly different between the serous carcinomas with less than 5% area of psammoma bodies and those at least 5% area (P < 0.01). All tumors with at least 5% area were both diploid and immunohistochemically negative for TP53 mutations. All patients with these tumors, including eight with International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) stages III or IV disease, survived more than 5 years and their 10-year survival rate was 76%. In multivariate analysis using clinical parameters, the apparent existence of psammoma bodies was an indication to view serous carcinomas as type I tumors with long-term survival. Our results suggested that the formation of psammoma bodies is associated with increased apoptotic tumor cell death related to normal TP53 function. The pathological findings of psammoma bodies might contribute to the consideration of pathogenesis and to the development of prognostic prediction rules for serous carcinomas.

PMID 20384630 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Full text: Blackwell Publishing
    Previous
     Citation 8 of 126 
    Back to results  Next
    Related CitationsShow all
    [Clinicopathologic analysis and expression of cyclin D1 and p53 of ovarian borderline tumors and carcinomas].
    Grading ovarian serous carcinoma using a two-tier system.
    DNA flow cytometry, clinical and morphological parameters as prognostic factors for advanced malignant and borderline ovarian tumors.
    The recurrence and the overall survival rates of ovarian serous borderline neoplasms with noninvasive implants is time dependent.
    Ovarian serous tumors of low malignant potential (borderline tumors): outcome-based study of 276 patients with long-term (> or =5-year) follow-up.
  • Gottalovelife
    Gottalovelife Member Posts: 45
    Taking 2 low dose aspirin for several years
    I am new on here, but have been reading the discussion board since November, created username and password then but was never able to log on, always told me I had wrong username or password. Now have another username and password and I am able to log on for now. Dx with ovarian cancer May 2011 and I have been taking 2 low dose aspirin every night with cholestereol medicine for several years and it didn't prevent me from getting cancer but would like to think it would prevent a reoccurrence, I have read where it is good to take to prevent colon cancer. I see how strong you ladies are and have great respect for you all, I too am a fighter and will not let it get me. Believe, have faith and stay strong!
  • mopar
    whiterose said:

Hope that helps,
    Sue

GOOD EXCUSE FOR CHOCOLATE!
    Anytime someone tells me it's 'okay' to eat chocolate, I'll heed their advise!

Thanks, Sue. Hope today finds you feeling well. It's good to have so many people with 'like mind' regarding the many approaches to treating disease. We need all the good help we can get!

(((HUGS)))
    Monika