Hi Mates , it is FRIDAY any intreating plan for the weekend?

Options
2»

Comments

• pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

Fairly quiet weekend
    I'm going to an open house for a business owned by a friend. Then I'm having lunch with my survivorship co-chair for Relay For Life to make some plans. Sunday will be church!

*Hugs*
    Gail

P.S. Today I finally removed the Christmas decorations from the mailbox! *L*

Hope you enjoy the weekend and rest Gail!
    Like the comment about decorations! :) !
    Hugs!
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Started the weekend off on a
    Started the weekend off on a positive note with lots of my family attending the weekly cocktail hour at my mom's. There was lots of laughter. Then my husband and I had our first dinner date since his surgery in Nov. We stopped at his dad's on our way home. We have the two best families in the world. Today we have two ballgames to attend. I might go to the "shoot m up" movie with my husband tomorrow. Lisa
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    Options
    buckeye2 said:

Started the weekend off on a
    Started the weekend off on a positive note with lots of my family attending the weekly cocktail hour at my mom's. There was lots of laughter. Then my husband and I had our first dinner date since his surgery in Nov. We stopped at his dad's on our way home. We have the two best families in the world. Today we have two ballgames to attend. I might go to the "shoot m up" movie with my husband tomorrow. Lisa

Great Lisa! How wonderful to have such a beautiful family!
    Good to know your husband is able to normalize his life!
    Hugs Lisa!
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Your weekend sounds nice
    Your weekend sounds nice Pepe.....
    Glad things are going well!