News to me

Options
Fridday Jan 2012, radiologist informed me I have an 8mm spiculated solid mass. He stated 40-60% certain cancerous. I asked what else it could be. I am going with the 60-40% that it is not cancerous.
Core biopsy done on Tuesday Jan 24, 2012. I am 53..very healty fit and active....please respond.

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it turns out to be benign....and will add a prayer, too......sadly being healthy, fit and active doesn't preclude us from getting breast cancer or any cancer for that matter....It just happens...I was very fit, healthy and active...and boom! Breast cancer....it knocked me for a loop....keep your positive attitude and let us know when you get your results...we really do care..if it's benign we will be thrilled for you...if not, we'll be here for you....

Hugs, Nancy
  • carrie1958
    carrie1958 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    MAJW said:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that it turns out to be benign....and will add a prayer, too......sadly being healthy, fit and active doesn't preclude us from getting breast cancer or any cancer for that matter....It just happens...I was very fit, healthy and active...and boom! Breast cancer....it knocked me for a loop....keep your positive attitude and let us know when you get your results...we really do care..if it's benign we will be thrilled for you...if not, we'll be here for you....

Hugs, Nancy

Pathology report due back
    Pathology report due back Friday..Monday at the latest. Thanks so much :)
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Options

Small.
    That's very small. Most aren't cancer but if it is cancer it is probably early. Try not to project into the future what may never happen. Hugs.

Roseann
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Carrie
    I wish you the best, and love that you are going with the 60-40 until proven otherwise. That is quite positive. Unfortunately, being healthy and fit doesn't seem to stop breast cancer. I was healthy and fit when first diagnosed and the beast still got me! For some reason it doesn't discriminate!

Prayers and good wishes,
    Carol
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    We are here for you keep us
    We are here for you keep us posted.Hugs Frankie
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options

We are here for you keep us
    We are here for you keep us posted.Hugs Frankie

Love
    your positive attitude! Will keep you in my prayers, keep us posted!

Hugs, Debi
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Prayers
    I agree that prayers and positive thoughts are half the battle while you are waiting for the results. Keep yourself busy; the results will be in before you know it.

Air hugs!!!
    Dorene
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    on the list
    You are on the prayer list for a noncancerous outcome.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Praying that your results
    Praying that your results will be benign.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Slimsixtwo
    Slimsixtwo Member Posts: 24
    Options
    Praying for a benign
    Praying for a benign diagnosis!!!
  • ellenm4
    ellenm4 Member Posts: 124
    Options
    prayers
    Keep us informed about the results and in the meantime your are in our prayers. I was 49 and in very good health when I was hit with the news of breast cancer and just recently with lung cancer. Boy oh boy.....what a trip I had the first time and now it is a new journey. Stay positive and try not to harp on the negative. Just remember that we all are here for you. Prayers sent your way!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Praying for a benign
    Praying for a benign diagnosis!!!

I am praying for you too!

I am praying for you too!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    ellenm4 said:

prayers
    Keep us informed about the results and in the meantime your are in our prayers. I was 49 and in very good health when I was hit with the news of breast cancer and just recently with lung cancer. Boy oh boy.....what a trip I had the first time and now it is a new journey. Stay positive and try not to harp on the negative. Just remember that we all are here for you. Prayers sent your way!

Please let us know the
    Please let us know the results. I'm praying for good results too.
    ellemm4, I'm curious, how long after your breast cancer diagnosis did you find out you had lung cancer/
    God bless you both.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Jobi said:

Prayers
    I agree that prayers and positive thoughts are half the battle while you are waiting for the results. Keep yourself busy; the results will be in before you know it.

Air hugs!!!
    Dorene

I will be praying for you
    I will be praying for you Carrie!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    ellenm4 said:

prayers

Praying for good results
    Praying for good results only!

Hugs, Jan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

Praying for good results
    Praying for good results only!

Hugs, Jan

Carrie .. Any update (s) ?
    We are thinking, and praying for you.

Strength, Courage and Hope.