OT Jazz Fest

Options
CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
My sister, Patsy (she was in my Christmas photo) is coming in from Seattle for the N.O. Jazz Fest, along with my 17 year old niece. I am so excited--can't wait to see them.

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    P.S.
    The blonde in my current photo is my baby sister, Wendy (San Diego).
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    Cypress Cynthia
    Have a great time with your sister and niece. Going to N.O. Jazz Festival was always on my list, in fact New Orleans and Savannah were two of my tops. Hopefully I will get that chance if I get another break in chemo, as my brother lives just outside of Savanna in South Carolina. So it could still happen!

Enjoy your family and the festival!
    Carol
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    camul said:

Cypress Cynthia
    Have a great time with your sister and niece. Going to N.O. Jazz Festival was always on my list, in fact New Orleans and Savannah were two of my tops. Hopefully I will get that chance if I get another break in chemo, as my brother lives just outside of Savanna in South Carolina. So it could still happen!

Enjoy your family and the festival!
    Carol

I LOVE Jazz...have fun and
    I LOVE Jazz...have fun and enjoy your special visit!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Options
    Jazz fest is one I haven't made yet
    Since my sister has lived in NOLA we have made it to Mardi Gras, on St Charles, twice and I have been to the French Quarter Festival, loved those. I also got to ride on a float in the Chris Owens Easter Parade and that was really fun, and spent Good Friday doing the Catholic Church tours, but we haven't made it to Jazz Fest or St Patrick's parade yet. Seeing cabbages come flying off of floats sounds like a good time to me.

I am so excited that your sister and niece are coming, you will have such a blast!!!

Eat a 1/4 of a muffaletta from Central Grocery for me, we have NOTHING like that in KS.

Enjoy!

Jennifer
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Great news!
    Having family around is awesome! Having family around for a jazz fest is even better!!! Enjoy!

Dorene
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    good for you
    Spending time with family is often good medicine.