Sh*t Girls say to Girls with Breast Cancer

Options
Gabe N Abby Mom
Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0_7JJrU9HUg

Funny video about those comments we've all had...

Hugs,

Linda

Comments

• bluwillo
    bluwillo Member Posts: 113
    Options
    Love it!
    "Do you live near a jail?!" LOL!
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options
    LOVED that! Thanks for
    LOVED that! Thanks for sharing!

I posted it on my Facebook.. I wonder if anyone will recognize THEIR comments in that! LOL!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    JuJuBeez said:

LOVED that! Thanks for
    LOVED that! Thanks for sharing!

I posted it on my Facebook.. I wonder if anyone will recognize THEIR comments in that! LOL!

This is KILLING me!
    Our IT dictator -- er, administrator -- here at work blocks YouTube, so I can't watch this until I get home tonight.

I can just see me getting home at 5:00 tonight, my girlfriend has a homecooked dinner on the table...and I go screaming past the dining room to my computer: "Can't eat now, got to watch the YouTube video!"

I may be either homeless or wearing my dinner on my head by 5:05 tonight.

:-) Traci
  • Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Options
    Video
    Very funny! And true!
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    So funny! I loved it. I
    So funny! I loved it. I had a woman physician say to me, "Eileen, that's a radical haircut." Can you believe? I told her it was the chemo special and then she fell all over herself apologizing. LOL!
  • TraciInLA
    Options

So funny! I loved it. I
    So funny! I loved it. I had a woman physician say to me, "Eileen, that's a radical haircut." Can you believe? I told her it was the chemo special and then she fell all over herself apologizing. LOL!

Oh yes, I think we've all heard these
    Except I never got "Is it the bad kind?" Holy mother of...what exactly would be the "good kind" of breast cancer to get?

But otherwise educational...lessee...I've used deodorant all my life, but have never lived near a jail....And I did have a "mammografier" right before I was diagnosed....

I was just talking with a co-worker today, and we were reminiscing about when we were teenagers and had killer metabolisms....When I was in high school, I actually used to have a Snickers bar and a Coke EVERY DAY for lunch. If anything can be blamed for my cancer, that would certainly be a frontrunner.

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the laugh!
    Hi Linda -- How are you doing?

Thank you for that laugh. The girl is also perfect for the joke. Did everyone understand the spanish? she is asking the girl, if she has health insurance, otherwise she will drive her to get welfare? lol
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    : ) xoxoxo

: ) xoxoxo
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Oh yes, I think we've all heard these
    Except I never got "Is it the bad kind?" Holy mother of...what exactly would be the "good kind" of breast cancer to get?

But otherwise educational...lessee...I've used deodorant all my life, but have never lived near a jail....And I did have a "mammografier" right before I was diagnosed....

I was just talking with a co-worker today, and we were reminiscing about when we were teenagers and had killer metabolisms....When I was in high school, I actually used to have a Snickers bar and a Coke EVERY DAY for lunch. If anything can be blamed for my cancer, that would certainly be a frontrunner.

It must have been the
    It must have been the snickers cuz I myself prefer milky ways. This is cracking me up. Thanks for the laugh--I feel like I needed one today :-)
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the share.
    I couldn't resist and turned into Youtube for a look. It was funny and I have heard some of the myths mentioned on the clip myself. I don't live on Long Island but I do live by an airport.
  • DebbyB
    DebbyB Member Posts: 86
    Options
    oh hell
    too funny...

The HR person here at work, she said 'this might sound bad, but every time I meet someone with breast cancer, I feel grateful because I feel like it lowers my odds, since you know, its one in eight.'
    Told her I wasn't grateful the one in eight taking the bullet for her.
  • TraciInLA
    Options
    DebbyB said:

oh hell
    too funny...

The HR person here at work, she said 'this might sound bad, but every time I meet someone with breast cancer, I feel grateful because I feel like it lowers my odds, since you know, its one in eight.'
    Told her I wasn't grateful the one in eight taking the bullet for her.

DebbyB, on behalf of the entire HR profession...
    ...I feel like I should apologize.

You know what you should do? Give that b*tch a Snickers bar, and tell her, "Here, now your odds just went back up."

Seriously, though...your answer was perfect.

Traci
  • DebbyB
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

DebbyB, on behalf of the entire HR profession...
    ...I feel like I should apologize.

You know what you should do? Give that b*tch a Snickers bar, and tell her, "Here, now your odds just went back up."

Seriously, though...your answer was perfect.

Traci

TracilnLA
    Its amazing what people say. My sister’s partner said she was jealous because I would be able to walk around topless. WTH LOL...ya just have to laugh.
  • Wendy Joy
    Wendy Joy Member Posts: 51
    Options
    DebbyB said:

TracilnLA
    Its amazing what people say. My sister’s partner said she was jealous because I would be able to walk around topless. WTH LOL...ya just have to laugh.

The worst thing someone has
    The worst thing someone has said to me so far was "you have some wicked karma". It was someone that I really care about, so it did hurt my feelings that they would think I did something to cause or deserve this. I think if I said something to him now, he probably would have forgotten that he had even said that. Words do hurt. But I have to remember sometimes people do not know how to respond to crisis. But thanks for the laugh today! Much needed lately!
  • DebbyB
    Options
    Wendy Joy said:

The worst thing someone has
    The worst thing someone has said to me so far was "you have some wicked karma". It was someone that I really care about, so it did hurt my feelings that they would think I did something to cause or deserve this. I think if I said something to him now, he probably would have forgotten that he had even said that. Words do hurt. But I have to remember sometimes people do not know how to respond to crisis. But thanks for the laugh today! Much needed lately!

Wendy
    Unbelievable.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    DebbyB said:

Wendy
    Unbelievable.

That was funny...I heard
    That was funny...I heard just a few, thank God!

Thanks for sharing,

Sylvia
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    sea60 said:

That was funny...I heard
    That was funny...I heard just a few, thank God!

Thanks for sharing,

Sylvia

Too Funny
    Thanks for posting. That was soooooooo funny!

Hugs, Debi
  • jendrey
    jendrey Member Posts: 377
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Too Funny
    Thanks for posting. That was soooooooo funny!

Hugs, Debi

LOL @ Traci
    OMG - thanks for the much needed chuckles!