Hi Tina

Options
Mwee
Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
I noticed your reply post about topotecan and wanted to shout out a "hi" to you. I might have missed posts from you, but I haven't come across one lately and it's great to hear that you are doing so well. Here's hoping your results just keep getting better and better.
(((HUGS))) Maria

Comments

• poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    same here T
    I am glad to hear from you..come again..val
  • Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

same here T
    I am glad to hear from you..come again..val

Hello to my friends
    Thank you for your posts. I have been off the site for a while. I have been finding it hard and didn't want to talk to anyone about this horrid disease. But I am back now and I will be checking in more often.

I have having a lovely chemo break and so will enjoy every minute of it

take care lots of love Tina xxxxxxx
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

Hello to my friends
    Thank you for your posts. I have been off the site for a while. I have been finding it hard and didn't want to talk to anyone about this horrid disease. But I am back now and I will be checking in more often.

Glad to know
    you're ok and I hope you have a great break.

Karen
  • azgrandma
    azgrandma Member Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    kikz said:

Glad to know
    you're ok and I hope you have a great break.

Karen

always good to hear from you Tina
    so good to see you post
  • karen1951
    karen1951 Member Posts: 103
    Options

Hello to my friends

tina....thank you so much
    tina....thank you so much for replying to my post regarding the topotecan.....i tend to try to seek out girls who have been thru very similar situations as my own...you are an inspiration to me and have given me some hope to cling to....i am dreading hearing the results of the petscan im having on friday. best wishes to you and god bless....karen
  • Tina Brown
    Tina Brown Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    karen1951 said:

tina....thank you so much
    tina....thank you so much for replying to my post regarding the topotecan.....i tend to try to seek out girls who have been thru very similar situations as my own...you are an inspiration to me and have given me some hope to cling to....i am dreading hearing the results of the petscan im having on friday. best wishes to you and god bless....karen

Hi Karen
    I am the same as you as I like to talk to people who are going through similar things as me. Thank-you for saying I inspire you ............. I too have a friend who inspires me. I think it is a 2 way thing as we can keep each other going with support.

I will be having a scan soon and like you I am dreading the results. In some way I like it when I am on chemo as I know it is not getting worse and that they are keeping an eye on me.

You take care and lots of love Tina xxxxxxxxxxx

Keep in touch and let me know how things go