Had my bone biopsy

Options
2»

Comments

• Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Pain Free is nice
    Very glad the procedure itself was pain free. Wish everything was pain free.

Sending you my positive thoughts and prayers Renee. I am praying those results come back good and there is no additional worry. Also wishing your treatments go smoothly and super fast.

Please keep us updated on your progress. We want to know how you're doing.

Hugs

You're in my thoughts and
    You're in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options
    grams2jc said:

You have had to wait so much lately
    So glad the procedure went well and will be praying for the best possible results.

I love your new mantra, mine is:...bc is not killing me today so I am killing it

Jennifer

Renee, very happy that everything went as well as it did for you. Praying for good results and good luck today with rads!

Hugs, Lex
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Glad the procedure went well but sorry to see you going through this again. Waiting for the results is awful too. Hoping that rads goes by quickly. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Glad the procedure went well but sorry to see you going through this again. Waiting for the results is awful too. Hoping that rads goes by quickly. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char

HOW ARE YOU DOING?

HOW ARE YOU DOING?
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Alexis F said:

Renee, very happy that everything went as well as it did for you. Praying for good results and good luck today with rads!

Hugs, Lex

How did rads go for you
    How did rads go for you today Renee?