Options
2»

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    natly15 said:

Good to hear your good news.
    Good to hear your good news. In the midst of it all you can celebrate this positive outcome. I read your posts and must tell you how much I admire you and your attitude. Hugs

You, of all people, deserve
    You, of all people, deserve some good news and you got it!

Big hugs and congrats,

Megan
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Booty dance, did some mention that? lol
    So happy for you Carol, so very happy!

Sue :)

Doing the Happy Dance,
    booty dance, two step, all kinda dances for you. What wonderful news!

Hugs, Debi
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options
    Great News!! Now go
    Great News!! Now go rest~

Angela
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Carol
    I've been amiss and not checking at CSN lately. I'm so happy I did today because I got to read your great news! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers w/your chemo routine.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Doing the Happy Dance,

Hugs, Debi

Thanks Debi
    It really had me worried. Brain mets has been my greatest fear, here I have bone, skin, and tumors in the liver, but it was the brain that freaked me out the most.

Thank you for caring and the dancing! The boot dance has been the most fun, if we all ever get together we will have to perfect that one!
  • camul
    Options
    cahjah75 said:

Carol
    I've been amiss and not checking at CSN lately. I'm so happy I did today because I got to read your great news! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers w/your chemo routine.
    {{hugs}} Char

Thanks Char
    It is always good to hear from you. Hope everything is going well. We need to hear from you more often.

Carol
  • camul
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

Hooray for small victories!
    Carol,

My favorite part of your post is that you only needed 1 break from the MRI, instead of 3.

I always feel SO proud of myself when I'm able to make progress in overcoming something that scares me, but so often people who don't understand my fears look at me like...SO???...THAT'S your big accomplishment?

So YES, that IS a big accomplishment, Carol -- you found even more strength in the eye of the storm your body and spirit are already having to endure right now. YOU GO, GIRL!

(Now Linda, about that booty dance....Linda, Linda, Linda -- there are just some things we don't need to see....)

:-) :-) :-) Traci

I know,
    it is really embarrassing when I have to ask them to pull me out! lol But the last thing I need is a full blown panic attack they will think I am having seizures! You and Linda are a riot, I really do think it would be fun to all learn this booty dance! Wouldn't that be a beautiful thing to see on You Tube! Hundreds of hot pinks, (male and female) doing the dance for the world to see! Picture it!

Thanks for all the support, this month I have needed it.

:))) Carol
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Doing the Happy Dance,

Hugs, Debi

Maybe we should have a booty
    Maybe we should have a booty dance everytime the pink sisters get good news! We deserve all that we can get to celebrate!