beyond mad

Options
I am so tired today. I want to sleep it is 1;00 what am a suppose to do. I want so much to have this house and only type this words once. God forgive me. I am so angry. I can't sit on the sofa and I can't get up, I have one place I can sit. Help me me. Does this get any better. I want to take my son out of for a walk I want to take the dog too. Help. I just can't write anymore.

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    If your son will be safe
    If your son will be safe while you take a nap, then take a nap. Your body has taken some heavy hits recently, and it's telling you it needs the rest. Maybe after a nap, you will feel better and be able to take your son and the dog for a walk.

It's ok to be mad at this situation, I think you need to let your docs know how miserable you are. What do they have to help? What can you set up for yourself? Can friends or family come and watch your son or help with housework while you rest? Do you have someone you can call when you hit bottom? Even superwoman needs help and time to regenerate.

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Hugs,

Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options

If your son will be safe
    If your son will be safe while you take a nap, then take a nap. Your body has taken some heavy hits recently, and it's telling you it needs the rest. Maybe after a nap, you will feel better and be able to take your son and the dog for a walk.

It's ok to be mad at this situation, I think you need to let your docs know how miserable you are. What do they have to help? What can you set up for yourself? Can friends or family come and watch your son or help with housework while you rest? Do you have someone you can call when you hit bottom? Even superwoman needs help and time to regenerate.

Hugs,

Linda

Getting even ... is the best medicine ---
    I suffered from chronic fatigue -- i sat by the window watching life go by, friends go to work -- plan vacations, week-end get aways -- dinners out, sporting events with their families, and so on. I felt hurt and angry -- why oh why did chemo rob me of all my energy, and life. I had doubts about my future after chemo -- will I ever be the same, let alone regain my physical strength. Driving to the store, or to school to pick up my daughter, was not an option for over a year.

Small children require more attention than older ones -- however, the older ones tend to get into more trouble outside the home, while Mom is sick.

Rest when you can -- naps are necessary to regain your strength, mind, body and soul.

Do not allow anyone -- family or friends to determine your life span, or spout out statistics .. You are a WARRIOR, a little wounded -- but strong, vital and IMPORTANT.

Linda -- offers up wonderful tips --rally up the troops, family and friends -- dinners, help with driving, appointments -- house cleaning -- say, yes.

You are stronger than you know -- You body is weak by the battle you have to fight recently --

Personally, I broke out in a cold sweat just walking up 15 steps -- out of breathe, sweating ==shaky .. for months -- fainting towards the end of my chemo -- I thought I would never get better, but I did .. not overnight, but in time.

Gentle hugs,

Vicki Sam
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Feeling for you
    As I read your comment I started to cry. You sound just like I did when I was going through my treatment in 2004. I literally couldn't walk due to taxol. Please know although it seems like it will never get better, it will. You need help. Please don't be afraid to ask friends, family or neighbors to help you. Perhaps they can watch your son for a hour or two while you take a nap. Maybe they could make a meal. Maybe they can go to the store for you. If anyone says can I help say YES! We don't get through this alone we need everyone around us. I am praying for you. It's hard to watch another go through what you did.

Terry
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I am sorry that you are
    I am sorry that you are going through so much right now. I feel deeply for your situation. I was wondering if there where any churches close by to you. They might be able to help in some way. It's just a thought. Will say a prayer for you and your family.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Sending you a big hug and
    Sending you a big hug and praying for you. I pray God gives you the strength to go through this. No one wants this. I know how hard it is to not have the strength. Hold on to hope.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options

If your son will be safe

Hugs,

Linda

so sorry...you feeling the
    so sorry...you feeling the way you do...when people offered me anything I CAN DO LET ME Know..I said to them..."dont' say if don't mean" since the NEW me takes people up on offeres...and I have many times...

even if no offers ask some family, friends...!

Denise
  • DebbyB
    DebbyB Member Posts: 86
    Options
    it does get better
    I remember this feeling so well and because chemo can bring on menopause! I now cry at every darn PETA commercial, Hallmark movie, etc. It will pass and you will get stronger, but life won't be the same. It hurts to walk most of the time for me, neuropathy sucks, but I can drive to a dog park and sit on a bench and watch her run around. The dog park can also be very social and it helped me get out of the funk, sometimes.