hi mates it is FRIDAY ! any interesting plan for the weekend?

Options
pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
I will remain her, may be some shopping and Saturday cinema!
What about you?

Comments

• tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    My plans
    Hey, Pepe.

I plan to relax as much as possible on Sat. Sunday morning will be church, and Sunday night I am leading the youth group. That's always a lively adventure!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Market in town today....
    Need to buy fresh fish, vegies, and fruit for the week...*smile* I LOVE european markets!!!!

Saturday and Sunday are antique markets...and laundry...and biking during the good weather.

The dutch have a GREAT energy saving system...nights and weekends, the cost per KWH is less than during 'peak'. When I asked my American company (SCE), they said they don't have such a plan...only a level pay plan that they can 'turn down' at peak times (the consumer loses control). The dutch/european idea is MUCH better, IMHO, I still have control of when I use energy, but can save money if I want. (Now, here, it's MUCH more expensive...sigh, nothing is perfect *grins*).

Dutch Hugs, Kathi
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Options
    Today is my Birthday!
    I am staying home from work and going shopping! We are going to an art wxhibit tomorrow (Picassi, Warhol, and Matisse) then out to lunch hopefully at a Thai restaurant.

Thanks for helping me not to go crazy during my mom's illness.

Ktz
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    driving home from holidays
    its about 5 hours. its been a great week on holidays.
    hugs,
    pete
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    Options
    hugs,
    pete
  • pepebcn
    Options
    tootsie1 said:

My plans
    Hey, Pepe.

I plan to relax as much as possible on Sat. Sunday morning will be church, and Sunday night I am leading the youth group. That's always a lively adventure!

*hugs*
    Gail

Enjoy the weekend Gail!
    and good luck ,hahaha!
  • pepebcn
    Options
    KathiM said:

Market in town today....
    Need to buy fresh fish, vegies, and fruit for the week...*smile* I LOVE european markets!!!!

Saturday and Sunday are antique markets...and laundry...and biking during the good weather.

The dutch have a GREAT energy saving system...nights and weekends, the cost per KWH is less than during 'peak'. When I asked my American company (SCE), they said they don't have such a plan...only a level pay plan that they can 'turn down' at peak times (the consumer loses control). The dutch/european idea is MUCH better, IMHO, I still have control of when I use energy, but can save money if I want. (Now, here, it's MUCH more expensive...sigh, nothing is perfect *grins*).

Dutch Hugs, Kathi

Just don't tell me about electricity bill here ! hahaha!
    And what about fuel ! .
    Have a very nice weekend Kathi!
  • pepebcn
    Options
    ketziah35 said:

Today is my Birthday!
    I am staying home from work and going shopping! We are going to an art wxhibit tomorrow (Picassi, Warhol, and Matisse) then out to lunch hopefully at a Thai restaurant.

Thanks for helping me not to go crazy during my mom's illness.

Ktz

Hi Ketz ! congratulations!
    It seems a very interesting exhibition enjoy it and enjoy the day!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    Options

hugs,
    pete

Feel sorry you finished your holidays Pete !
    take care with the road !
    Are you having any test next week?
    Hugs!
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Hi Pepe!
    What movie are you going to see?
    We are going to take the twins to an outdoor concert tomorrow afternoon. It's at the Bay, so the view will be beautiful, and the kids can run around like mad :)
  • pepebcn
    Options
    tommycat said:

Hi Pepe!
    We are going to take the twins to an outdoor concert tomorrow afternoon. It's at the Bay, so the view will be beautiful, and the kids can run around like mad :)

Hi Tori. ,don't remember the name but the one about
    Margaret Thatcher , Enjoy the concert Tori !
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    tommycat said:

Hi Pepe!

Was it with Meryl Streep?
    If so, is it "The Iron Lady"?

It was in the paper today that she has been nominated for her performance...

Dutch hugs, Kathi
  • pepebcn
    Options
    KathiM said:

Was it with Meryl Streep?
    If so, is it "The Iron Lady"?

It was in the paper today that she has been nominated for her performance...

Dutch hugs, Kathi

Yes it is Kathi the iron Lady ,or" La dama de hierro"
    with Meryl Streep.
    Hugs my dutchie !
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    pepebcn said:

Yes it is Kathi the iron Lady ,or" La dama de hierro"
    with Meryl Streep.
    Hugs my dutchie !

GETTING car ready for trip
    GETTING car ready for trip to Houston next tues (MD Anderson appt) changing oil ect.
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Vegas
    A cancer thought free weekend, going to Las Vegas, staying at the MGM Grand with hubby. Best of all flying on my favorite airline "Virgin America". (Okay I know it's only an hour by plane but I'll still enjoy it!!)
    Winter Marie
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    Options

Vegas
    A cancer thought free weekend, going to Las Vegas, staying at the MGM Grand with hubby. Best of all flying on my favorite airline "Virgin America". (Okay I know it's only an hour by plane but I'll still enjoy it!!)
    Winter Marie

I hope they don't ask for
    I hope they don't ask for proof you qualify for this airline. Hope you win big!, Lisa
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Ballgames galore. God
    Ballgames galore. God blessed me with nonathletic children and then cursed me with a job that requires my attendance at athletic events. I will fake enjoyment. Lisa
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    buckeye2 said:

I hope they don't ask for
    I hope they don't ask for proof you qualify for this airline. Hope you win big!, Lisa

ROFLMAO
    I saw my blondness come into play for a moment, then I "GOT IT", ROFLMAO!!! Thank you, that was a good one!!
    Winter Marie
  • pepebcn
    Options
    Kenny H. said:

GETTING car ready for trip
    GETTING car ready for trip to Houston next tues (MD Anderson appt) changing oil ect.

How Many miles from home Kenny?
    Take Care!.
  • pepebcn
    Options

Vegas
    Winter Marie

Enjoy the moment Winter !
    Hope a real fun weekend for you!