aisling8 said:

Awesome attitude
    Go.
    Fight.
    Win.

xoxo
    Victoria

You won't have to find out
    You won't have to find out how you can do this without us, because we are all here for you!

Love, Leeza
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    WATCH OUT!
    Renee and the black gloves. The way you describe it sounds very scary to me! And I am ruling for you at all times. (I am actually picturing you kicking some A$%!)

I will continue with prayers. May your spirit always stay this way, so strong and alive..lifted! Love it!

Please keep us posted on all your tests coming up. We are here with you.

<3
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    You are better today...what
    You are better today...what a wonderful thing to be able to say. I hope you continue to get stronger each day.

Hugs,

Linda
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options

You are better today...what
    You are better today...what a wonderful thing to be able to say. I hope you continue to get stronger each day.

Hugs,

Linda

The Stable Boy?
    Oh, Doris, the things I learn here . . .

Suzanne
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    RE said:

GO GET EM!
    Yup Renee has her big boots and even bigger gloves on, and I love it! Now go watch those movies, laugh and enjoy yourself you certainly deserve it!

Hugs,

RE

Wishing you good luck Monday
    Wishing you good luck Monday for your PET scan!

Hugs, Jan
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options

The Stable Boy?
    Oh, Doris, the things I learn here . . .

Suzanne

For Suzanne term "Stable Boy"
    Dear Suzanne,

The term came up on another board and then another in the manner of NED. With my 3rd recurrence in 2008, after having Faslodex shots 5 months, I told the nurse how disappointed I was in not having the lungs and lining tumors gone. She asked if I understood what I had. I thought it a derogatory statement as I had been dealing with mets for many years. She again said "stable is a great place to be". Since that time I have had 3 progressions and I have learned that "Stable" is an excellent word to read, to hear and a place to be.

I want to see the stable boy again so very badly. I am fairly certain that where I am in this bc journey that NED has long since passed me by. However, "hope springs eternal in the human breast" and I am still going to continue to look for both the Stable Boy and NED.

"Stable boy" is an expression for the disease is stable; tumors have not grown, no progression and no change in treatment.

Best,

Doris
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    The Dark Boxing Gloves!
    Dear Renee,

I knew a post would show those darker color boxing gloves. No one ever wants to put them on but, when we do, mets! better watch out! Your showing the proper spirit, first you cry, then you get mad and then you hopefully will set a date to meet the stable boy. What a guy he is! Not as charming or as flirtatious as NED, but you’ll grow to love him nevertheless. Who knows NED could have just taken a vacation and will in due time return to you. What a terrible tease he is.

It is wonderful the ties that bind us all on these boards and etc. Our love one and dearest friends try to understand but, they don’t have the disease. There is nothing like women and men who do understand the fears, the hopes, the disappointments, the joy, the pain and the goals this disease brings.

Know that we all will be with you in spirit in the PET scan room, with the rad guy and if need be in the biopsy room. We will be cheering you onward.

Wishing you the best on this journey,

Doris
  • mamolady
    mamolady Member Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Miss Renee,
    My money is on

Miss Renee,
    My money is on you! any one know a good bookie?
    You know you have a lot of people in your corner already, I just wanted to add one more!

Cindy
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    mamolady said:

Miss Renee,
    My money is on

Miss Renee,
    You know you have a lot of people in your corner already, I just wanted to add one more!

Cindy

YES!!! That's the spirit!!!
    Yes... that's the attitude. Fight... you're strong... you've come too far to throw in the towel. You're such a strong support for all of us. I knew it was just a matter of time before you put those gloves on and kick some butt!!!

We're all in your corner, with all bets on YOU!!!

Love the winning spirit!!! Attitude plays a key role in the battle with the beast!!! Time to Kick Butt!!!

{{{Big Hugs}}}
    Mitzi
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

YES!!! That's the spirit!!!
    Yes... that's the attitude. Fight... you're strong... you've come too far to throw in the towel. You're such a strong support for all of us. I knew it was just a matter of time before you put those gloves on and kick some butt!!!

We're all in your corner, with all bets on YOU!!!

Love the winning spirit!!! Attitude plays a key role in the battle with the beast!!! Time to Kick Butt!!!

{{{Big Hugs}}}
    Mitzi

Love your attitude
    Your attitude is amazing...just one of the many reasons we all love you. You are such an inspiration to all of us. As Melanie said, we're your cheerleaders and we'll be there with our pink and black pompoms cheeering you on each step of the way.

love ya girl!!

Hugs, Debi
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    Options
    debi.18 said:

Love your attitude
    Your attitude is amazing...just one of the many reasons we all love you. You are such an inspiration to all of us. As Melanie said, we're your cheerleaders and we'll be there with our pink and black pompoms cheeering you on each step of the way.

love ya girl!!

Hugs, Debi

Renee you are such an inspiration...so happy you have your gloves on and fighting full force.....stay strong my pink friend

Take care and god bless
    Eva
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options

Fight, fight, fight! I love
    Fight, fight, fight! I love the sound of that. Kick the beast to the curb! I believe in your spirit and I believe that you will do it. (((Hugs)))

I just posted on your other
    I just posted on your other post and once again Renee, I am very sorry. It's good to read that you are feeling better. With your attitude and spirit, you will kick cancer to the curb again!

Hugs and hope,

Debby
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Hold that thought
    Renee, draw all the inspiration and will power you need from
    these boards. You have many sources to pick from, we have so
    many amazing survivors amongst us and imagine yourself as being
    one of them, here to tell your story. Imagination is a powerful
    tool.

Sending you my love,

Ayse
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Renee: thinking of you

Denise
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options

Renee: thinking of you

Denise

Renee,

Continuing to think of you, sending good 'juju' your way. Love your spirit!

xoxo
    Julie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    mamolady said:

Miss Renee,
    My money is on

Miss Renee,

Cindy

My money is on Renee too
    My money is on Renee too Cindy! Let's place our bets!

Sue :)
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Oh Miss Renee - you are an amazing woman! You are so strong and I admire your fighting spirit! Give it all you've got - we are in your corner, that's for sure! Hugs and prayers being sent your way, dear Renee - we love you too!
    Hugs,
    Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

Oh Miss Renee - you are an amazing woman! You are so strong and I admire your fighting spirit! Give it all you've got - we are in your corner, that's for sure! Hugs and prayers being sent your way, dear Renee - we love you too!
    Hugs,
    Linda

You are so loved and adored by all of us. I am humbled by your Strength, and perseverance.

Black, Pink or Gold -- fighting gloves are a must have -!! I pity anyone coming into contact
    with you . .. wearing those boxing gloves -- as I know you will kick assss, and take names. I am
    becoming scared just by the thought.

If there is anything I can do -- provide comic relief, write hate mail to the beast, call
    Washington, D.C. inquiring about lack of research funding -- etc.. just let me know.

Admiration for you --- Vicki Sam
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    WOW Renee, you are my hero
    WOW Renee, you are my hero right now, and you probably didn't even know it, so I'm going to tell you. As I've been reading and catching up on every one, I was also feeling sorry for myself, in my mind I'm thinking {Palliative care Doc today, Labs, Onc, Chemo, and Xgeva shot tomorrow, Neulasta shot on Thurs.......this is my life} and then I read your post and it first brought tears to my eyes, then it lifted my bald head (recently had to shave it off AGAIN) and brought a sense of gratitude that I really need now days. So, I want to thank you and I also want you to know, I'll box right along side you, I like the color blue, so can I have blue gloves? I hope your day of movies and dinner was refreshing and be kind to yourself, keep your strength for the ring.
    Hugs,
    ~Kari
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options
    JuJuBeez said:

Renee,

Continuing to think of you, sending good 'juju' your way. Love your spirit!

xoxo
    Julie

Lots of positive thoughts
    Lots of positive thoughts and hugs just for you!