Results OK - Ok, Can you ride the Bus on Tuesday, Jan. 10th please - Sonogram due to Spotting

Options
2»

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Counting the hrs...
    Thank you all for coming with me tomorrow and for your good wishes. I'm counting the hrs. and a little nervous. But I know I need to check and find out the reasons for the bleeding. I will keep you all updated as soon as I hear back from the Dr.
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options

Counting the hrs...
    Thank you all for coming with me tomorrow and for your good wishes. I'm counting the hrs. and a little nervous. But I know I need to check and find out the reasons for the bleeding. I will keep you all updated as soon as I hear back from the Dr.

I'll be there! Praying all
    I'll be there! Praying all is good.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    is it too late...did I miss
    is it too late...did I miss the bus?

Denise
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    I don't have my parts
    I don't have my parts anymore so I can't give any related experiences but I can keep you in my prayers and I hope this all turns out ok. I'm not sure who's driving but please have them put my house on the route, I have coffee in hand and I'm ready to go.
    Hugs,
    ~Kari
  • ShirleyCurls
    ShirleyCurls Member Posts: 51
    Options
    I had two such spottings,
    I had two such spottings, but it was nothing but the final stand of my period. The chemo threw me right into menopause, and my periods ended.

Good luck!
  • Marketing20107
    Marketing20107 Member Posts: 15
    Options
    Spotting
    My doctor said he think I am ok,he wants to me to keep taking my tamoxphen for three months, then when I go back he may change it to arimdex.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

Counting the hrs...

Did you find out anything
    Did you find out anything yet?

Hugs, Leeza
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Thank you.
    I love you all sisters. Thank you for the support and for always being here.

Dr. called and said the test looked normal. I had some physiological cysts in the ovaries, but normal. To keep an eye on irregularities so they can see me again for further testing.

Thank you God. And thank you sisters for coming with me and caring!!

Big Kisses and Hugs
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Thank you.
    I love you all sisters. Thank you for the support and for always being here.

Dr. called and said the test looked normal. I had some physiological cysts in the ovaries, but normal. To keep an eye on irregularities so they can see me again for further testing.

Thank you God. And thank you sisters for coming with me and caring!!

Big Kisses and Hugs

Good news! Normal is what
    Good news! Normal is what we wanted to hear! I hope that you have no more spotting or scares.