Did y'all miss me?

Options
2»

Comments

• Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Options
    Kat, thanks for the update.
    Kat, thanks for the update. It sounds like you enjoyed your holidays. So glad you are not letting the "beast" get the best of you. You are a trooper.
    Sorry to hear the treatment isn't working as planned. Good luck with your surgery and enjoy your girls weekend.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    aysemari said:

How could we not?
    Kat you are an avalanche of positivity! A commodity
    that is very much in demand around here. You bring out
    the best in us all. Keep it up Sister, we adore you.

Hugs,
    Ayse

You are Miss Positive! You
    You are Miss Positive! You give us all strength just by reading how strong you are and how you are fulfilling your every dream Kat.

Hugs and love,

Leeza
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    Sounds good
    Yes it is hard to find time to check in when in college. So don't feel guilty. Of course we missed you. Your most important job is too keep kicking butt on the beast just like you are presently doing.
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    So nice to hear from you
    So nice to hear from you Kat.. You never cease to amaze me. I LOVE reading your post. You are one young lady that I believe will move mountains. Good luck and let us know how you are after surgery. That is if you slow down enough to write LOL. Your a true Inspiration. Take care Darlin Kay
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

So nice to hear from you
    So nice to hear from you Kat.. You never cease to amaze me. I LOVE reading your post. You are one young lady that I believe will move mountains. Good luck and let us know how you are after surgery. That is if you slow down enough to write LOL. Your a true Inspiration. Take care Darlin Kay

You're amazing, Miss Kat. I'm drawing extra-special strength from people like you right now. With your attitude, you're going to be on the healing side before you know it.

I'm with you all the way sweetheart.

Hugs, Renee
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

Wishing you healthier and more successful New Year
    Kat,
    Thank you for your energy and power if life and happiness.
    Good luck with your MRI and upcoming surgery.
    Hugs

Thanks Kat for your update!
    Thanks Kat for your update! You amaze all of us as you can see from the posts. I wish I had just 1/4 of your energy!

Praying for you for your MRI and your surgery!

Hugs, Noel
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    gami43 said:

See, I told you what an
    See, I told you what an inspiration you are! Your "sisters" here are all
    testifying to that. I'm very sorry to hear you will need further surgery
    and another round of P.T. I'll definitely be on that pink bus on the 18th
    with prayers for successful surgery and tons of gentle hugs. Take good care.
    Come here anytime. We all love you and are pulling for you.

Teresa

Never be sorry for your
    Never be sorry for your delay in posting. It is just good to see you again Kat. I am very sorry that more surgery is needed and I will be praying for you Kat.

Big cyber hugs,

Debby
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

Sounds good
    Yes it is hard to find time to check in when in college. So don't feel guilty. Of course we missed you. Your most important job is too keep kicking butt on the beast just like you are presently doing.

I got tired just reading
    I got tired just reading your post Kat! Yes, we did miss you and it is great to see you here. I will be praying for you and I am sending you lots of cyber hugs!
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    Your Are Phenomenal

Dear Kat,

You have unlimited energy, like the sun. Your positiveness is awesome. Both these traits are your weapons to strike the cancer from your body. My best wishes and prayers are with you.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • HootieGirl
    HootieGirl Member Posts: 85
    Options
    Update!
    So just a little update.. My MRI was good. Its just a weird cartilidge issue from a previous foot injury, but no cancer down there which is good. My surgery is set for next week and I am ready to get this whole thing over with! Thanks for all the kind words. You girls are incredible!

Kat

PS. Yes Suzanne, this is my current hairdo. The picture was taken about a month ago. I've always had super long hair, so my trick is that I put clip in extensions in my wig. My real hair is only about 5 inches long and is in ringlets- aka not a good look for me!
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo, You Go Girl
    Hi,

I love your positivity. That is my favorite word. I'm with you, I don't like to let things slow me down. Of course, sometimes I do have to slow down but then I get up and do it all over again. I'm very proud of you. You are an inspiration. Hope all goes well with the surgery and I hope the ankle is just a running fracture (they are common). God Bless and take care.

Terry
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Update!
    So just a little update.. My MRI was good. Its just a weird cartilidge issue from a previous foot injury, but no cancer down there which is good. My surgery is set for next week and I am ready to get this whole thing over with! Thanks for all the kind words. You girls are incredible!

Kat

PS. Yes Suzanne, this is my current hairdo. The picture was taken about a month ago. I've always had super long hair, so my trick is that I put clip in extensions in my wig. My real hair is only about 5 inches long and is in ringlets- aka not a good look for me!

Good news on your MRI Kat!
    Good news on your MRI Kat! Good luck with your surgery next week! We will get the pink bus out for you!

Hugs, Jan
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    SIROD said:

A Ray Of Sunshine
    Dear Kat,

I've been reading your post for a long time. In spite of everything, I am so admiring of your sunny disposition. I wish you well with your surgery and new treatment plan.

Continue to enjoy life in today.

Best,

Doris

What an amazing and positive
    What an amazing and positive young lady you are Kat! You kick cancer to the curb and you enjoy everything life brings to you!

♥ Kristin ♥