dad's lab report

Options
sham81
sham81 Member Posts: 41
Hello guys,

Dad's lab report were given to us yesterday and he was staged at T3N1M0. I was told earlier orally by da lab doctor that none of the 14 nodes they took out tested positive but in the report now they are saying one tested positive, I have asked them to give me slides so that I can get it tested in a different lab as well.

As for dad he is tired and having back aches he is recovering well though, I am keeping my fingers cross because it has been a tough road and dad has suffered a lot I hope after post surgery chemo which I think the doctors will give , we get rid of this cancer. Plz guys keep us in u r prayers.

Comments

• birdiequeen
    birdiequeen Member Posts: 319
    Options
    M0
    I think the M0 is something to be celebrated as well as making it through surgery! My husband is a year and one month post surgery and I'm just now starting to breathe more easily. I thought I was earlier but now I'm sure things feel more normal again. Your Dad is on the right road....recovery :)
  • Zoe1
    Zoe1 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi
    So glad to had passed the

Hi

So glad to had passed the surgery...I always remember you in my prayers.I could not loggin as I just got back last week and was busy taking care of my Dad and all the visitors he had. He had one round of chemo and he will get his blood tested tomorow to see if he's fit for the 2nd round which will take place the next day.He has not recovered fully from his first one as the side effect of chemo is vey strong

Hope your Dad will recover soon and will keep praying.

Zoe
  • sham81
    sham81 Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Zoe1 said:

Hi
    So glad to had passed the

Hi

So glad to had passed the surgery...I always remember you in my prayers.I could not loggin as I just got back last week and was busy taking care of my Dad and all the visitors he had. He had one round of chemo and he will get his blood tested tomorow to see if he's fit for the 2nd round which will take place the next day.He has not recovered fully from his first one as the side effect of chemo is vey strong

Hope your Dad will recover soon and will keep praying.

Zoe

thxs zoe
    I hope u r dad gets to a stage after chemo so tht he can be operated where are u getting him treated right now and by which doctor...I hope all gets well for u and u r dad

Shammi