Options
2»

Comments

• Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    Mwee said:

so nice to see you too, Carlene
    I miss seeing more of you, but it makes me feel that you're out enjoying yourself and that is a very good thing! (((HUGS))) Maria

Maria...not having fun,
    Maria...not having fun, exactly. I have degenerative disk disease and it's been really hard to sit for long periods, the last six months or so. I have taken Tramadol for a long time, and it used to work very nicely. Now...not so much. I'm thinking of going back to the ortho guy and asking for different meds. But I sure do hate the thought of another doctor visit, of any kind.

Carlene
  • Cafewoman53
    Cafewoman53 Member Posts: 735 Member
    Options

Maria...not having fun,
    Maria...not having fun, exactly. I have degenerative disk disease and it's been really hard to sit for long periods, the last six months or so. I have taken Tramadol for a long time, and it used to work very nicely. Now...not so much. I'm thinking of going back to the ortho guy and asking for different meds. But I sure do hate the thought of another doctor visit, of any kind.

Carlene

I also have ddd and other back problems
    I would ask for a referral to a pain clinic ,I am finally pain free after 20 years of suffering. Also had a microdiscotomy which helped but the dr even knew it would not end all my pain .it was a day surgery and did help.
    Good luck
    Colleen
  • Mwee
    Mwee Member Posts: 1,338
    Options

Maria...not having fun,

Carlene

UGH... sorry
    and here I thought you were kicking up your heels or lounging on a deck chair. I know what you mean about the doctor's visits, it seems like every other week I'm getting something that I have to have checked out by this doc or another. Just walking in for my blood tests makes me squirm. Today I have to go to the internist to have my eye checked out... it's looked the color of a raspberry all week and I'm probably scaring small children. Go to that ortho, ok, no use having one day go by not feeling good, if you can help it.
    (((HUGS))) Maria